Cometta 100?

Hay guys need some advice bought a cometta 100 for £35 quid just 2 work on spray it up nd tha. Mainly for some thing 2 work on,althou I may use it for ratting with open sights. Any way is it wroth me putting a titan spring in it no6 i think it is, and will this effect the accurcy on the gun, and what power will it take it 2 any advice is welcome thanks guys.

Air arms lover

Hi, mate.

I don't know much about Cometa rifles but I do a bit about Titan springs...

If they list one for your gun make sure you fit a round wire spring and NOT a square section one. The square section springs always over spring the gun makeing it awful to shoot and they also have a habbit of failing very early too.

Titan and OX are the same square section wire rubbish that does not work but their round wire springs tend to be very good :thumbs:

Cheers.

Hi

I understand what you are worried about,

I reckon if you fit a decent quality spring,(standard or suchlike) you should not have a problem with loss of accuracy

Don`t be tempted to try and tune the bugger out of the gun. The Cometa`s are a pretty usefull bit of kit anyway, so get it set up nice and it will do the biz regardless.

ATB