compound bow wanted

looking for a compound bow at least 55lb looking at getting posted to Canada next year so need some practice to go hunting with a few mates out there ,looking at £150 max or might swap for a tx200 with 3-9x 50 tasco scope.

Guest ceredigion bull cross
looking for a compound bow at least 55lb looking at getting posted to Canada next year so need some practice to go hunting with a few mates out there ,looking at £150 max or might swap for a tx200 with 3-9x 50 tasco scope.

try www.gundeals.com....... :yes:

Hi mate. i would avoid the barnett crap. you wont kill a thing with it. Why not have a look on ebay for a decent make second hand. you need to know your brace length though before you do anything as you just cant go and buy any bow and shoot it. get a ruler and with your arm outstretched (as if shooting a bow) measure the distance , in inches, from your hand to your chin. There are other ways to do this but this is the most simple method.

Good models to get are "High country", hoyt, PSE, martin and Xi

I bought a cheap and nasty model to start with and i wasted my money, well i bought 3 cheap and nasty one (im a slow learner!) and ended up buying some good bows from america instead as the english ones are poo poo.... High Country was a great bow for shooting with a release aid and small overdraw shelf...it was blazing arrows out at some speed and i think it was only about 30inch axle to axle..

the Hoty Oasis Carbonite XL was a 44inch A-A finger shooters dream and should i ever get back into the bows i woudlnt hesitate to get one again.

good luck matey :yes: