Terrier Boxes

Heres one just sent to the new owner :thumbs:

I ASKED THE LAD 2 MAKE IT SIMILAR TO MY OLD BOX I HAVE AT MY MATES PLACE ,BUT JUST 2 HOLD TWO TERRIERS I GAVE HIM THE DIMENSIONS OF WHAT I WANTED FOR THE NEW BOX,TO GO ON THE OTHER QUAD, WE STRUCK A DEAL ON THE PRICE (WHICH I CAN SAY WAS VERY REASONABLE, REMEMBER THEASE WILL LAST A LIFE TIME WITH CARE)AND WITHIN A COUPLE OF DAYS AFTER I PAID HIM THEY WERE DONE, THANK YOU B,THEY HAVENT ARRIVED JUST YET, BUT THEY LOOK GOOD,CHEERS

NICE FELLA TO DO BUISNESS WITH,

YOURS IN SPORT

SOOTY92.

Edited by sooty92

Heres one just sent to the new owner :thumbs:

I ASKED THE LAD 2 MAKE IT SIMILAR TO MY OLD BOX I HAVE AT MY MATES PLACE ,BUT JUST 2 HOLD TWO TERRIERS I GAVE HIM THE DIMENSIONS OF WHAT I WANTED FOR THE NEW BOX,TO GO ON THE OTHER QUAD, WE STRUCK A DEAL ON THE PRICE (WHICH I CAN SAY WAS VERY REASONABLE, REMEMBER THEASE WILL LAST A LIFE TIME WITH CARE)AND WITHIN A COUPLE OF DAYS AFTER I PAID HIM THEY WERE DONE, THANK YOU B,THEY HAVENT ARRIVED JUST YET, BUT THEY LOOK GOOD,CHEERS

NICE FELLA TO DO BUISNESS WITH,

YOURS IN SPORT

SOOTY92.

sooty instead of spendin good money on terrier boxes ive herd u need to get some desent terriers to put in them instead of the crap u keep i would invest in a good terrier first then em to put them in

proper beauty that pal how much are they? :thumbs:

Start at £150 plus postage depends on whats required sizes ect many thanks..

Do you have a price on the spades buddy, Del.

Those are £50 all done and postage all in mate atb...