Cut backs, what cut backs???

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two WPCs out on patrol with their alsatian. One says “I’m cold & I’ve left my knickers at the station.†The other says “Use the dog. Give him a sniff of your fanny & he’ll fetch the

The fat bitch clip was November... no doubt she has put weight on over Christmas and her new jacket doubles up as a cover for their helicopter....

A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a blonde. The blonde cop asked to see the blonde driver’s license. S

Was once stood in a field with 5 mates, ferreting, when 2 large ladys in fluorescent coats and police badges, made there way over to us, maybe 500 meters, and one managed to fall over twice in that time, flat grass horse field.

Twas hard not to laugh too hard when then finally panted there way to us to question us about us "badger baiting" lol

FOR ONCE WE AGREE...... UP HERE THERES MURDER GOING ON IN THE STREETS, THE ROADS ARE A DISGRACE & FULL OF POTHOLES etc<etc,,,,, AT PRESENT IM AFRAID "THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED!":wallbash:

It's took me 2 years and a lot of blood and sweat for this day to come optimus...... you agreeing with me.... Take me now Lord, my life is fulfilled.... :thumbs::tongue2:

Got no sound at the minute, was trying to lip read, could someone tell me what was said?

I'm not surprised mate, its that shite you play on your profile page, its blown your speakers either that or they've had enough :tongue2:

Got no sound at the minute, was trying to lip read, could someone tell me what was said?

I'm not surprised mate, its that shite you play on your profile page, its blown your speakers either that or they've had enough :tongue2:

:D