liverpool on 5

but on the plus side no europe next year means we can focus solely on the league :boogie: :boogie:

Here we go, ever the fecking optimists.. :rolleyes: "Next year will be ou....." :lazy: :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

:clapper: :11:

thats a bit rum coming from an arsenal fan :laugh: :laugh: you have f****d up alot more than us this season :icon_eek: i just hope your lot win the league instead of man yoo :thumbs: :thumbs:

Jimmy i do too mate , we have took some stick the last few weeks , think you boys will take that off us for a few days :tongue2: but lets hope Man.U do a DEVON LOCKE and fall at the last fence in all competitions ...... THEN WE WILL HAVE A GREAT SUMMER , I WILL JUST :wub: IT :yahoo:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here we go, ever the fecking optimists.. "Next year will be ou....." :lazy: :laugh:

how come a football thread titled liverpool on 5 gets a utd mention i know because your all closet reds jimmy you scouse kunt you won your cup final the other sunday and dont keep harping on about

feck off bullterrier boyo , north wales and the wirral aint in liverpool either you know.

no one wants to invest in your lot because you cant fill your wooden hut , you cant blame the fans though its murder gettin from wales and the wirral when everton are playing

but on the plus side no europe next year means we can focus solely on the league :boogie: :boogie:

Here we go, ever the fecking optimists.. :rolleyes: "Next year will be ou....." :lazy: :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

:clapper: :11:

thats a bit rum coming from an arsenal fan :laugh: :laugh: you have f****d up alot more than us this season :icon_eek: i just hope your lot win the league instead of man yoo :thumbs: :thumbs:

Jimmy i do too mate , we have took some stick the last few weeks , think you boys will take that off us for a few days :tongue2: but lets hope Man.U do a DEVON LOCKE and fall at the last fence in all competitions ...... THEN WE WILL HAVE A GREAT SUMMER , I WILL JUST :wub: IT :yahoo:

:laugh: true mate!!!!! its in your hands now for the title keep the pressure on them while fergie is banned of the touch line and you can do it :yes: you got nothing else to play for so good luck :thumbs:

:laugh: true mate!!!!! its in your hands now for the title keep the pressure on them while fergie is banned of the touch line and you can do it :yes: you got nothing else to play for so good luck :thumbs:

What difference do you honestly think it'll make if Fergie's confined to the stands? It's not as if he's the type of manager who prowls the touchline like the fat spanish waiter used to do! :D

If I'm honest, Fergie's touchline ban is the least of our worries at the minute. We're down to the bare bones in defence, and our midfield is a footballing advert for help the aged.. icon_redface.gif:laugh:

..but the crazy thing is that we're still winning! :D:boogy:

What difference do you honestly think it'll make if Fergie's confined to the stands? It's not as if he's the type of manager who prowls the touchline like the fat spanish waiter used to do! :D

If I'm honest, Fergie's touchline ban is the least of our worries at the minute. We're down to the bare bones in defence, and our midfield is a footballing advert for help the aged.. icon_redface.gif:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: true mate i cant really argue with that!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Atleast the gooners were dumped out by a truely world class team on top form, no shame going out to a team playing like that. you could of had 11 more players on the pitch and still been chasing shdows the way they played that night. :thumbs:

ATB

Dom

feck off bullterrier boyo , north wales and the wirral aint in liverpool either you know.

no one wants to invest in your lot because you cant fill your wooden hut , you cant blame the fans though its murder gettin from wales and the wirral when everton are playing

Neither's Skem....!

how come a football thread titled liverpool on 5 gets a utd mention :hmm: i know because your all closet reds :boogie: jimmy you scouse kunt :feck: you won your cup final the other sunday :wallbash: and dont keep harping on about next season,much of the same for you shower o dirty kunts,and lanesra you poncy gooner,you just carry on playing fancy football with no end product,there is some good news for you though,ive just heard youve got a few million to spend on a couple o new players,apparently the money is from the previous 4 years brasso allowance :whistling:

• Like 1

how come a football thread titled liverpool on 5 gets a utd mention :hmm: i know because your all closet reds :boogie: jimmy you scouse kunt :feck: you won your cup final the other sunday :wallbash: and dont keep harping on about next season,much of the same for you shower o dirty kunts,and lanesra you poncy gooner,you just carry on playing fancy football with no end product,there is some good news for you though,ive just heard youve got a few million to spend on a couple o new players,apparently the money is from the previous 4 years brasso allowance :whistling:

someones woke up in good mood :whistling: :whistling:

someones woke up in good mood :whistling: :whistling:

all in jest mate :feck: