Tents are for pussy's :showoff: ... i'm looking for a Australian style swag bag for overnight spring / summer / autumn hunting and spreafishing trips :hunter: ... something like this:

Will pay extra if it comes with a chick like the one in the pic ;) Would like to hear if anyone knows where i can get one of if they have one (green) for sale...

:victory:

ly, type in bushwear on ebay search, youll find something there i am pretty sure. :yes:

why not get a poncho loads of ex army ones about lot more shelter and can double up as a hide pm me if you fancy one im sure ive got one or two somewhere,there the dpm sheet not the type you stick over your head

ly, type in bushwear on ebay search, youll find something there i am pretty sure. :yes:

why not get a poncho loads of ex army ones about lot more shelter and can double up as a hide pm me if you fancy one im sure ive got one or two somewhere,there the dpm sheet not the type you stick over your head

Cheers guys :victory: ... i've got a hoochie / poncho thing but its an ass in some places when you can't get a guy rope up and when there's a bit of wind... just like the extra flexibility with a swag. I suppose i could make my own out of a canvas poncho i have :hmm: rather get something made for the job though.