REECERS LINES

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cracking line of Bull X.

who mentioned hearing of??   if i was planning on usin any dog for breeding, id be looking at dog i seen work, not dogs i heard of     some people only keep bitches, some only dogs, some only 1

the right reply said here its a sad fact that lots of bull crosses are ruined and not given the fair crack of the whip ,to many who automatically presume oh its this line and think it will just do

do yourself a favor and breed off dogs you have tried and tested yourself, its not rocket science :thumbs: :thumbs:

true but cant go far wrong with the billy line if you know what to look for :thumbs:

what ?? ..... KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR !! so what your saying is some of this line not to bother with :hmm: thanks , thats cleared a few things up .

oh glad i did that for you :thumbs: what do you know about the stuff like?an what am saying is theres good an bad in all breeds an theres some pricks an messers who own the line too an my stuff came directly off billy boy pal an i know what the can do just like all bull x lines there be some that dont make it but get a good 1 off this stuff an you`l struggle to beat it with smilar bred stuff of other lines :thumbs:

DID YOU WRITE , struggle to beat it with similer bred stuff ?? above ,beforeit gets edited

diffrence does it make ive seen few dogs off other lines or bulls for that matter to beat these an thats that if theres better out there speak up an ile have a night out next season and we shall see what we shall see

similer bred stuff !! my bitch is less than 1/4 bull ,shes got more saluki than bull , yet still does the job ,..... look forward to it ;)

pm you pal but you cant get it ya inbox must be full pm me an we`l sort a nite out cheers :thumbs:

If you wanted a Reece bred dog, then why not go to the bloke himself, you'll get the truth and a cup of tea thrown in too!

had bout ten mate know him well enough fella :thumbs:

:thumbs:

Then you'll know how he is, I can't understand why lads are taking other peoples word for the way dogs are bred, then saying they are no good when it's easy enough to go straight to the man himself.

Seems that like Barbour coats these days there's a lot of fakes out there! :laugh:

billys not here anymore an the stuff been bred now isnt quite as good as off billy thats just my opinion but the stuff off billy was the best bull x stuff ive seen or a wouldnt have had as many as i have had pal :thumbs:

if the stuff now isnt as good as the stuff from billy ,as you put it... should that mean the pups will be cheaper ??

If you wanted a Reece bred dog, then why not go to the bloke himself, you'll get the truth and a cup of tea thrown in too!

Then you'll know how he is, I can't understand why lads are taking other peoples word for the way dogs are bred, then saying they are no good when it's easy enough to go straight to the man himself.

Seems that like Barbour coats these days there's a lot of fakes out there! :laugh:

billys not here anymore an the stuff been bred now isnt quite as good as off billy thats just my opinion but the stuff off billy was the best bull x stuff ive seen or a wouldnt have had as many as i have had pal :thumbs:

if the stuff now isnt as good as the stuff from billy ,as you put it... should that mean the pups will be cheaper ??

depends whose bred em a suppose . we sorting this nite out pal ?

Genuine question ............. are the pups off this "line" any more expensive than any others?

What's an average price for a pup sold as being off "Reece" lines?

Genuine question ............. are the pups off this "line" any more expensive than any others?

Genuine Pups are £200 off the man himself, I think. :thumbs:

fidodido

not a trick question but how comes you have had 10 of them ?

i was thinking that to :thumbs:

thats over a 12 year period got 4 direct off billy here an others have died during work and through injury sad to say

10 lurchers over 12 years is still alot thats a new dog on every 14 1/2 months thats 2 seasons,how many outta those 10 did ye see jack ??

fidodido

not a trick question but how comes you have had 10 of them ?

i was thinking that to :thumbs:

thats over a 12 year period got 4 direct off billy here an others have died during work and through injury sad to say

10 lurchers over 12 years is still alot thats a new dog on every 14 1/2 months thats 2 seasons,how many outta those 10 did ye see jack ??

none an still got 4 here like a said others eitha killed the sens or injured dint get ten all at once an the 4 here are 7 an 8 year old at 1 time a was out 4 an 5 times a week

Genuine Pups are £200 off the man himself, I think. :thumbs:

first 1 i bought was 50 quid not off the man though an off the man started at 100 an went up with inflation to 150 lol lol a wouldnt pay anymore than this for any working dog pup thats going rate a think now.

i always thought reese charged 100 notes, not a lot is it compared to some, but there again 100 more than others :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: credit to him he must of bred some decent dogs if most are happy with them :thumbs: im sure he wishes his name wasnt all over this site tho??? :thumbs:

So are pup avaiable direct off reece on a regular basis?? I have been after a pup out of his line for a while put the feelers out with a few people but too no sucess yet. How would I go about getting my name down for a pup?? pm if you prefere Regards Ben :thumbs: