a few things ive finished today

So here are a few things that i have finished of today

here is the 1st this is a 2.5" carbon steel blade with bocote handle and red fibre and bone this comes with a double stitched brown leather sheath all made by myself apart from the blade i buy those this will be in the for sale section £75 posted within uk

bocotecarbon.jpg

bocotecarbonsheath.jpg

second is a 2.5" carbon steel blade with spalted beech handle with red fibre and bone this comes with a double stitched brown leather sheath again made by myself apart from the blade this will is £75 posted

spaltedbeechcarbon.jpg

spaltedbeechsheath.jpg

3rd is a 4" sandvik stainless blade laminate handle stained in rosewood with blue fibre and buffalo horn this comes with a double stitched dark grey leather sheath all made by myself apart from the blade this will be £75 posted

laminatestainless.jpg

laminatestainlesssheath.jpg

the 4th is a a 2.5" stainless blade with rams horn handles with blue fibre with a double stitched dark grey sheath all made by myself apart from the blade

ram.jpg

ramsheath.jpg

the 5th is a 2.5" carbon steel blade with spalted burr elm handle with blue fibre and bone complete with double stitched brown sheath all made by myself apart from the blade

minicarbon.jpg

minicarbonsheath.jpg

the 6th is a couple of firesteels these 2 have sold but i can make more if requested

firesteels.jpg

and finally here is a hickory catapult with therband bandset and leather pouch

this is £30 posted in the uk

hickorycatty.jpg

atb rob

Any thing bought from this op will be nothing less than superb.

I originally bought one of his spike and knife sets for use with my hawks. As I prefer a smaller blade though I had one made to my reqirements which the op was more than happy to fit to my specification. I have also bought one of the smaller knives in the above pics and I love it. I own many knives and this is going to be one of favourites. As it had taken slightly longer than originally advised to make my knives I have today received two fire steels for free. They have matching wood handles to each of my knives and same coloured trimmings at the end of the blades. I am truely blown away with them and the generosity of the gift. Let me stress again I do not know this op and I didn't consider the time I had to wait long at all. I am now trying to decide what to order next.

regards, Ian

PS the knife in pic 5 is the smaller one I am on about and the two steels are in pic 6.