• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Copper down our Way £4,500p a Ton.I know the Scrap Metal Dealer that Comes to Our Factory,and he was Telling me The Other Day.Last week a van Came into our Yard whilst we were Having break and took A Box on the Off Chance not knowing what was in it.They Even used our Forktruck to Load it into their Van.The Contents of the Box,£2ooo of Copper.Scrap Value about£ 1ooo.Luckily the Robbery was on CCTV.In and out in 5 Minutes. However i Doubt the Licence Plate was Genuine.

Copper down our Way £4,500p a Ton.I know the Scrap Metal Dealer that Comes to Our Factory,and he was Telling me The Other Day.Last week a van Came into our Yard whilst we were Having break and took A Box on the Off Chance not knowing what was in it.They Even used our Forktruck to Load it into their Van.The Contents of the Box,£2ooo of Copper.Scrap Value about£ 1ooo.Luckily the Robbery was on CCTV.In and out in 5 Minutes. However i Doubt the Licence Plate was Genuine.

good on them i say :victory:

Not for Me Mate, Cost me a Weekends Overtime. :censored:

good on them for being thieves,if they want money get a fecking job.how can you say thievings ok. :censored: :censored:

good on them for being thieves,if they want money get a fecking job.how can you say thievings ok. :censored: :censored:

i was joking :thumbs:

mixed scrap £ 225 a ton teesside

where about in teeside, and can you just drive through with box of scrap and cash it in, sorry not experienced in this but got load of old metal in garage

basically yes mate :thumbs: ring round your local scrap yards, find the best price and get on the weighbridge :thumbs: :thumbs:

• 5 weeks later...