just seen a topic on here and a dont want it to come into my topic!!!!!!!!!!! ,,,, so lads [bANNED TEXT] strain of terrier would you say am best of geting for digging foxs ,, as theres no terrier men up my way now so been told about all this nuttall,,, parks ,, middleton,,, wheeler ,,,levi oaks ,,, what strain would yous boys use for abit diggind atb stag 1

Stag-forget line/strains go to a hunter thats putting up the numbers and isnt a once a month hunter.

Exactly :thumbs:

Spot on worker to worker.

depends on what your calling a worker get some good worker to worker out of the free adds :toast: :toast:

Dogs that are worked regulary to ground and stay and do the biz until dug to,thats my reckoning of a worker.

what like yours bud silly thing to say really is it no ok there will be a few A FEW!! not not alot.

why is it a silly thing to say like do you think if you buy a pup from well bred dogs its going to work well thats defo not the case and like my dog at the end of the day as long as am happy with my dog a dont give a shit what what anyone else thinks

i was asking if yours was not saying anying about ur dogs just wondering if you were speaking from experince! I know not ALL pups frm working parents end up good workers but they do stand a better chance than pups frm non workers do they not? i personally would never take the chance buyingin a pup of non working stock waste all that time for to end up with a pot licker its hard enough to get decent pups as it is.

i was asking if yours was not saying anying about ur dogs just wondering if you were speaking from experince! I know not ALL pups frm working parents end up good workers but they do stand a better chance than pups frm non workers do they not? i personally would never take the chance buyingin a pup of non working stock waste all that time for to end up with a pot licker its hard enough to get decent pups as it is.

its not always down to the dog tho its alot to do with the owner aswell my mate had a wee black lakelandx that came from a background of pets that turned out a proper graftng bitch and everyone wanting pups from her at the time :thumbs: