Butler

He is deerh greyh whip bed...

That'll be why I like him. ;)

Been looking for a pup from a similar cross (don't mind if there was collie in the mix) for the last 9mths but everything has Bull or Saluki in it, each to his own but Bull/Saluki isn't something I'm after. :hmm:

Been looking for a pup from a similar cross (don't mind if there was collie in the mix) for the last 9mths but everything has Bull or Saluki in it, each to his own but Bull/Saluki isn't something I'm after. :hmm:

If you are still looking for a pup i no he has got a litter from Butlers half brother

If you are still looking for a pup i no he has got a litter from Butlers half brother

If you could PM me details that'd be great but I'd better be clear (don't want to waste your time ;) ), I am looking for a pup that is weeks old not months and though I don't mind a bit of travel, I am up in Northumberland!

If you could PM me details that'd be great but I'd better be clear (don't want to waste your time ;) ), I am looking for a pup that is weeks old not months and though I don't mind a bit of travel, I am up in Northumberland!

they are about 12 weeks i think. but he lives in tenby wales, might be a bit far for you & not cheep about £400.00 i think. Will pm you his number if you are still interested? :thumbs:

they are about 12 weeks i think. but he lives in tenby wales, might be a bit far for you & not cheep about £400.00 i think. Will pm you his number if you are still interested? :thumbs:

As you say, quite a way from me so not just a quick day trip and it looks like I must be out of touch with todays pricing for a lurcher pup as well! :D

As you say, quite a way from me so not just a quick day trip and it looks like I must be out of touch with todays pricing for a lurcher pup as well! :D

hows it goin, i know a litter bred very similar to what your looking for, i just picked up my one, sire is deer/grey/beddy and dam is 7/8 grey 1/8 collie. pups are smashers and parents very good experienced dogs, i'll try get up a pic of mine, but this chap lookin for 120euro a pup and i was tinkin they better turn out ok for this price! not used to buyin pus so didn't like partin wit the dosh fo her!!! dog courier on here would bring one accross to ya for bout 80 quid i think as weve had a few over and back through the years. just an option for ya as i was in a similar position to yourself for a long time.

LOL yeh i no what you mean, but the way i look at it you get what you pay for :whistling:

Edited by MR BROOK

hows it goin, i know a litter bred very similar to what your looking for, i just picked up my one, sire is deer/grey/beddy and dam is 7/8 grey 1/8 collie. pups are smashers and parents very good experienced dogs, i'll try get up a pic of mine, but this chap lookin for 120euro a pup and i was tinkin they better turn out ok for this price! not used to buyin pus so didn't like partin wit the dosh fo her!!! dog courier on here would bring one accross to ya for bout 80 quid i think as weve had a few over and back through the years. just an option for ya as i was in a similar position to yourself for a long time.

Never dealt with a dog courier... need to look at that!

looks the part but can it do the nessecary work and last the pace thats what counts ,like him al the same but more so after a few seasons of good chasing and tiol then you can tell whats in his tank as they say

400 bit much for lurcher! them pups sound handy x fox digger

im hoping they will be rory, i picked the only broken coated bitch of the litter! the bitch is a little missile at bout 24 inches, mainly for long ears and the dog is a bigger rougher dog, 26 inches and very goog at all game. fingers crossed! and the price is right really when ya consider jabs and all.