As plenty on here are aware Im quite passionate about food preservation and make my own jams, jellies and chutneys etc. Anyway, Ive put together a book with my favourite recipes on in order to share.

Its aimed at the beginner looking to make a start at making their own jams, jellies, chutneys etc so if your an old hand it probably wont be for you.

The vast majority of recipes are dedicated to produce from the garden, allotment or from foraging for brambles, sloes etc. There is a section too on pickling - a very basic "how-to"" for things like eggs, cabbage and the like.

Ive wrote it out in easy step by step instructions too so its very simple to follow.

Anyway. Im selling at £5 inc postage as im looking for feedback ready for the summer and autumn when the jam and chutney making season is upon us.

PM me if you fancy giving it a try. Cheers, Trappa

post-10515-0-16562700-1299770147_thumb.jpg

Edited by trappa

Your on bulldoug!!! :toast:

Deal ;) I just hate spending money (Scotish genetics and all) cant beat a bit of crop trade :clapper:

PM where you want it posted mate, as soon as my army have delivered my liquid gold i'll have it to ya.

Cheers D

Cheers malt :thumbs:.

Its just got all my favourite recipes in for chutney, and tells how to make jam etc for the beginner. Plus it has a section on how to pickle things like cabbage, eggs etc.

Its aimed at people like me who arent professionals but like to give that sort of thing a go.

At £5 posted im not making anything, its just a cheap, easy book for when you need a quick and easy reference.