ferret court

those two look awesome,how much did it cost you to build something like that?

cheers mate not sure how much but not that much to build yourself roofing is the most expensive if you do it properly but last for years i make my own panels now bit more costly but stronger :thumbs:

kool,am tempted to try suttin like this at somepoint.

those two look awesome,how much did it cost you to build something like that?

cheers mate not sure how much but not that much to build yourself roofing is the most expensive if you do it properly but last for years i make my own panels now bit more costly but stronger :thumbs:

kool,am tempted to try suttin like this at somepoint.

ive built a new one today joined on to my kennel looks much better and more managable i will try to get some photos up tomorrow for ya mate and next to that one will be my mews but still doing the ground work before i can start building that one but should look cool all in one row

Let's get the pics up boys

heres the new ferret court and dog kennel finished the electrics today even with an out door socket next to the setup for the jet wash, seperate lights with individual switches. bottom half of the ferret court is double skinned for extra security. not sure if im going to put ramps in yet probable not but have some tubes to add tommorrow which will run around the walls and need to put some wood preserve on when the weather gets better. will try to get up some more photos in day light tomorrow.

SNV80044.jpg

SNV80048.jpg

SNV80045.jpg

SNV80042.jpg

looks well good mate did you make it from scratch i bet your proud :toast:

yes mate done from scratch it was going to be double kennel at first but changed it to the ferret court on one side. so much easyier to clean and i put a bigger step over on the front door and put some ply on the inside of the step over so the ferrets cant climb up when i open the door which they did on the last one and also its on a flat slab of conceret which the other one was on paving slabs and was hard to clean. at the back of the court the back panel it slightly raised about 10mm so water can be washed up which goes into a drainage half pipe then out away from the ferret court.