which hw 100

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi I have a HW100 kt in .22 and love it. Easy to shoot, easy to use if you have the wright scope and do your home work on targets at different distances and know your hold over and unders , then yo

• 8 months later...

I'm in the same position myself.

I really like the look of the sporter stock, but I had a Tikka T3 Tactical before and would of liked the stock to have a more pistol grip shape to it.

I think I'm going to go for the HW100t, still unsure of what caliber to go for though.

I've read through most of the threads about the subject on here and I don't think I'd like the.177 in the wind, but I'm a bit worried about the trajectory of the .22.

Hi

I have a HW100 kt in .22 and love it. Easy to shoot, easy to use if you have the wright scope and do your home work on targets at different distances and know your hold over and unders , then you find you will shoot out at 50 yards with 1/2" groups

• Like 1

I'll probably go with the hw100t as thats what the dealer is getting in and I don't really want to wait much longer.

The extra length shouldn't bother me as I won't be hopping in and out of vehicles with it.

Won't have it til after Christmas, its going to be a long wait :thumbdown:

I think I have a 12litre 300bar dive bottle sorted and I have access to a diving air compressor, anything else I should be getting in the meantime?

Not really, they come with everything else needed- maybe a decent scope?

As regards accuracy, I've put 3 shots thru the same hole at 45 yards, yes 45 yards from an FT sitting position.

I've put a lot of lead thru this rifle in 5 years and never intend to change it :-)

110 shots with no power curve too and a faultless autoload system, hard not to love it !!