help me choose peps

whichrifle  

7 members have voted

1. 1. rifles to choose

• hw100kt second hand
    • new aas410k super light
    • bsa ultra tatical

S410k superlight for me, cos its light and i am weak and i found it a bit comfier to shoulder that the HW100 when i held them both in the shop. i wouldn't have an ultra due to the fact i know that id instantly be wanting to fork out some more to have it reg'd, tuned and all that jazz. iv'e recently seen a walnut thumbhole S410K for sale and by jingo do they look sexier than a HW100!

For me Steve I would go:

HW100KT, AAS410 or BSA Ultra multishot Tench regged.

Not for any particular reason other than I like the thumbhole stock and feel of the HW models.

If I wanted a lighter rifle I would go AAS410 or BSA Ultra multishot with a Tench reg then HW100KT.

Si

ayup pal.

well you no im biest towards AA's but as honestly as i can.

the Hw's awsome rifle but every time i pick one up it just dont suit me and feels very heavy..(yes yes davy noodle arms) but i like to stalk around when i shoot, not got to much paticence for this sitting around malarky, so even the best of us will get tired arms with the weight of the things.

the bsa ultra

again very good little guns,and again cant falut them apart from where and how i hunt, like to get down into the woods (bit of a walk) zero and have a bit of a pling probley around 30 odd shots in all. the bsa wouldent suit this as i would soon be walking bk to the van for a refill.

so that leaves the mother of all guns, very well built, not to weighty, very accuret, just about the right shot capasity with out buddy bottle, good looking hard wearing,,

just my thoughts, but at the end of the day its down to how it feels/the job you want it to do,,and if YOU like it pal.

Andy