patterdale terriers

hi everyone looking to know the name of a lad.recently got a dvd called foxing with terriers 3 the lastest footage, just like them terriers he has, does anybody know him r put me in contact with him,would really like a pup from him,does anybody know the breeding of them dogs, i keep nuttall lines myself, but they are a nicer looking terrier than mine and also a bit smaller, thank you all very much, will be waiting for your response.

hi everyone looking to know the name of a lad.recently got a dvd called foxing with terriers 3 the lastest footage, just like them terriers he has, does anybody know him r put me in contact with him,would really like a pup from him,does anybody know the breeding of them dogs, i keep nuttall lines myself, but they are a nicer looking terrier than mine and also a bit smaller, thank you all very much, will be waiting for your response.

any chance of a copy of that dvd mate

mmmmm sound's dodgy to me !!!! looking for a "name" .

not noing u [bANNED TEXT] so ain,t gone mention names dow wana get no ones bk up but terrier club like spk with president an they should put u on the right track,an i aint saw it myself yet but they would no say all best

not noing u [bANNED TEXT] so ain,t gone mention names dow wana get no ones bk up but terrier club like spk with president an they should put u on the right track,an i aint saw it myself yet but they would no say all best

you`v got nuttall lines ? and you want smaller ?

Lol toss you will get noffing but grief on here mate shame tho could be a good site if people helped each other out instead of tryin to find fault in everything anyone says so they can be the big man who pointed it out. people need to remember it's a Internet forum No one gives a fuk was someone hiding behind a user name says that's not aimed at anyone on this thread jus thl in general as it pisses me off how many of our fellow white country men with the same interests are nobheads and this site whuld be a whole lot better if people went as fast to terrorize others who are not as clued up about the sport as them .... Ervryones gotta start some were and we all love r dogs .... Peace :victory:

Lol toss you will get noffing but grief on here mate shame tho could be a good site if people helped each other out instead of tryin to find fault in everything anyone says so they can be the big man who pointed it out. people need to remember it's a Internet forum No one gives a fuk was someone hiding behind a user name says that's not aimed at anyone on this thread jus thl in general as it pisses me off how many of our fellow white country men with the same interests are nobheads and this site whuld be a whole lot better if people went as fast to terrorize others who are not as clued up about the sport as them .... Ervryones gotta start some were and we all love r dogs .... Peace :victory:

100%