Squirrel Chaps Wanted

Guest world.hunters

Guest world.hunters

lol are you sure your not the one selling them mate lol

just wondering out of all the squirrels your mate has had. how many have bitten the bird and not the chaps??

cheers mate

Edited by world.hunters

Guess [bANNED TEXT] you,ve reached the man who makes and sells these chaps on ebay.I developed them because my pair of Harrises got into a bit of bother with squirrels every time i flew them and i got sick of vet bills up to £100 quid each time they got chewed up.I developed these as a cross between an american design and one of my own and believe me they work.I,ve sold about 100 pairs to date with no bad feedback and a shitload of very happy customers.I guarantee the workmanship and quality on them and i,ve never had a pair returned to date or heard off anyone who,s bought and used them that their bird has got bitten while wearing them.The brass eyelets confuse the squirrels when they get caught and they bite them and not the bird,my birds got used to them in about 3 days and these don,t affect them hunting rabbits either so the best of both worlds

The photos are of the two types,single skirt which the male harris is wearing and double skirt which people seem to buy coz they look nicer.P.M me if [bANNED TEXT] like and i,ll send you my website and sum more pics of them on my birds.