Has anyone used the Ortovox d1 or d3

Hi there lookin to buy a new locator for my terrier and i was lookin at the ortovox locators and what do u rekon to them. Do they get much interferiance or difficult to use. Also is there any uk stockists. Thanks for any help and advice

Used the ortovox only this morn,no bother with it more exact than the BnF,we dug right beside an electric fence with no interference gud locater for the price debon also gud.

theres a place in cardiff that sells the d3 for 119 pound fela, sold out at the moment but werth a ring see when there bak instock if you want one, i got d1 and d3 and for the price cant folt them once you get used to them. bellman is still the dogs bolaks tho. :thumbs:

http://store.snow-forecast.com/products/ortovox-d3-transceiver?utm_source=google-product-search

i used to use an ortovox last year and it was the worst locator i ever used. A mate of mine had one too but it broke on him, he sent it away to get fixed and it broke again two weeks afer he got it back. Mine also broke but i wouldnt even bother geting it fixed..went and bought a BnF instead...there the only job!

Cheers for all your replys i will certainly b reconsidering my thoughts on the locator now. Think i may try the b&f colar n barryvox locator as i have read n heard its good. So thanks again for your cimments realli much apprectiated. But for now im stuk with my 15 ft mk1 collar n box lol