1st x saluki whippet

ALRIGHT MATE WHAT WERE THE PUPS LIKE .

SUBDUED/FIESTY /NOMAL.

DID YOU SEE SIRE/DAM.

WHAT WERE THEY LIKE.

WHAS KENNELS AND DOGS UP TO SCRATCH.

WELL KEPT/OR/NOT.

ID LOVE ANOTHER SAL/WHIP BUT IVE JUST BOOKED A BITCH.:thumbs:

pups were very feisty things sire is a laguna whippet and dam is bred out of cruise of shildon lines, kennels are better than my house and all his dogs are very well kept, a guy from chester le street

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BITCH HAD ENDLESS STAMINA & PREY DRIVE. TROUBLE WAS I BURST A DISC IN MY BACK AT THE WEIGHTS WHEN SHE WAS A PUP. NEEDED AN OP ON BACK, BED REST ETC SO SHE DIDNT GET THE UPBRINGING I GIVE MY DOGS & WAS VERY HEADSTRONG AS A CONSEQUENCE. UP HERE SHE WAS A TOUCH SLOW 4 CERTAIN AREA S/ BUT A VERY HONEST WORKING DOG, A 100% TRIER & I NOW KEEP SIMILAR BREEDING.:thumbs:

lamping lurcher im looking for a pup myself over the next few months for the same type of work. my mate mentioned there was a saluki x whippet about the other day maybe was the same litter. my mate keeps saluki x whippet x grey himself and what a cross thats been for him, shes 8 now but in her day done EVERYTHING required of her. ATB anyway mate hope you get sorted :thumbs:

i have been offered a little cracker of a pup off a mate 8 week old dog, just wondering how you would rate them, i only really ferret and lamp bunnies, so how would you rate this cross for my type of work, what is everyone running this cross on

there coursing stuff mate ok for lamp but not the best 4 bunnys

i have been offered a little cracker of a pup off a mate 8 week old dog, just wondering how you would rate them, i only really ferret and lamp bunnies, so how would you rate this cross for my type of work, what is everyone running this cross on

there coursing stuff mate ok for lamp but not the best 4 bunnys

how did you come to this conclusion? how many have you seen run and on what terrain?

This is my bitch Saluki/Greyhound X Laguna Whippet. She owes nothin to the greyhound. About 22 inch

I AINT BEING ARGUMENTATIVE MATE BUT IF SHE IS BRED FROM A SALUKI GREYHOUND, HOW DOES SHE OWE NOTHING TO THE GREYHOUND??? LOVELY BITCH BY THE WAY :thumbs:

This is my bitch Saluki/Greyhound X Laguna Whippet. She owes nothin to the greyhound. About 22 inch

I AINT BEING ARGUMENTATIVE MATE BUT IF SHE IS BRED FROM A SALUKI GREYHOUND, HOW DOES SHE OWE NOTHING TO THE GREYHOUND??? LOVELY BITCH BY THE WAY :thumbs:

i think what he meant was that his dog has took most after the saluki and whippet side, but i do see what you mean though :thumbs: