hemel hempstead or near hunter needed

hello boys and girls,

I have a request! My old dad is a keen bird watcher, and due to ill health he has little else to do with his time now’er days, quite surprisingly he has recently had a red kite visit!!!! He has asked me if what sort of food he should put out for it, and I guess the easiest and cheapest way would be putting out the odd rabbit. The only problem is I live 320 miles away now so I can't get any to him.

Can anyone help? He doesn't need loads, and I would be wiling to cover and fuel etc for dropping them off / shooting them. Or if anyone found them selves in Cornwall I could return he favor with a night s lamping or what ever.

Many thanks

langouroux

hello boys and girls,

I have a request! My old dad is a keen bird watcher, and due to ill health he has little else to do with his time nower days, quite surprisingly he has recently had a red kite visit!!!! He has asked me if what sort of food he should put out for it, and I guess the easiest and cheapest way would be putting out the odd rabbit. The only problem is I live 320 miles away now so I can't get any to him.

Can anyone help? He doesn't need loads, and I would be wiling to cover and fuel etc for dropping them off / shooting them. Or if anyone found them selves in Cornwall I could return he favor with a night s lamping or what ever.

Many thanks

langouroux

empty your inbox mate,failing that pm his address il pop a few round from time to time for him ,cheers rob :thumbs:

hello boys and girls,

I have a request! My old dad is a keen bird watcher, and due to ill health he has little else to do with his time now’er days, quite surprisingly he has recently had a red kite visit!!!! He has asked me if what sort of food he should put out for it, and I guess the easiest and cheapest way would be putting out the odd rabbit. The only problem is I live 320 miles away now so I can't get any to him.

Many thanks

langouroux

one thing i will say mate is that from what iv seen when people are feeding them is that they never land to feed,feeding stations use chicken pieces that are small enough for them to pick up on the wing so i would be suprised if they actualy landed to feed off the rabbit as they are very wary,maybe a whole rabbit to bring them in and small pieces they can pick up,i dont know for sure like i say just from what iv seen on the T.V,maybe someone with experiance would put you straight on this :thumbs: