Buddy

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the breed will feck up if you keep using the same dog but its dosent help when people are being brain washed by fools who should know better , same thing has happened with the pure saluki over the las

only your yapping vickers

there seems to be 3 typs of people who always post on these threads , and more so when it involves craigs stuff , 1, the ones who are jammed that far up craigs ars he cant go for a shit ... 2, the

when u think about is it buddy a good producer, or the lines of good breeding behind him. that what makes a good stud dog.there loads of good dogs running but it hard to get a good stud with buddy breeding.so it not the dog thats producing its all teh hard work by the lads who ran the dogs years ago. and when you think about it buddys dam was the best bitch to grace the fen

DIDNT BUDDY COME FROM J YOUNG KARLSBERG? MAN THAT HAD BOB, SIRE OF INDIE & CARSSON?. YOU ARE RIGHT MATE ABOUT HIS STUD POTENTIAL////, A PROVEN SIRE FROM THAT BREEDING IS TO ME WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD :thumbs:

:thumbs:

having seen a good number of his prodgeny run i wouldnt be surprised if we all look back in five years time and say Buddy may be the best coursing stud that there has ever been for throwing good quality pups across the board. Also i wouldn't be awfully surprised if the 'cream gene' becomes overly dominant in the world of coursing dogs, those capable of performing to a high standard throughout the winter. I said this a while ago and got slated, but let us see what the future holds...... :thumbs: JD

SADLY NO MATTER BUDDYS QUALITY AT STUD, WHAT STRIKES ME THE MOST ABOUT THIS THREAD IS, WHERE EXACTLY ARE THE OTHER QUALITY STUD DOGS??? THE GAME I FEAR WILL NEVER REGAIN IT`S FORMER STATUS & SADLY WE MAY BE/ARE LOOKING AT A RAPIDLY DIMINISHING GENE POOL & THATS THE REAL TRAGEDY OF THE SITUATION. ANYWAY THATS ENOUGH ON THAT SUBJECT FOR THOSE THAT ARE HANGING IN THERE, & AS YOU SAY "let us see what the future holds":thumbs:
  • Like 1

buddy has a big head which comes off fred holmes old stud dog duke he's got decent width in between his front legs thats trademark of nuttalls stuff seagull, foxy ect altho he never looked it on the pictures casper was a stronger superior looking dog to buddy bigger longer and more powerful on the front end

:notworthy:

put pic up of your dog dread his out buddy ant he :thumbs:

Also, more importantly,are the qualities Buddy throws into his pups that you cannot see.... :thumbs:

Surely Buddy is one of the top producers of the modern time? :thumbs:

was buddy a good dog himself ?

put pic up of your dog dread his out buddy ant he :thumbs: Edited by hunter81

when u think about is it buddy a good producer, or the lines of good breeding behind him. that what makes a good stud dog.there loads of good dogs running but it hard to get a good stud with buddy breeding.so it not the dog thats producing its all teh hard work by the lads who ran the dogs years ago. and when you think about it buddys dam was the best bitch to grace the fen

DIDNT BUDDY COME FROM J YOUNG KARLSBERG? MAN THAT HAD BOB, SIRE OF INDIE & CARSSON?. YOU ARE RIGHT MATE ABOUT HIS STUD POTENTIAL////, A PROVEN SIRE FROM THAT BREEDING IS TO ME WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD :thumbs:

:thumbs:

having seen a good number of his prodgeny run i wouldnt be surprised if we all look back in five years time and say Buddy may be the best coursing stud that there has ever been for throwing good quality pups across the board. Also i wouldn't be awfully surprised if the 'cream gene' becomes overly dominant in the world of coursing dogs, those capable of performing to a high standard throughout the winter. I said this a while ago and got slated, but let us see what the future holds...... :thumbs: JD

so what about charlie merlin joe and loads more i can say buddy does produce the goods at the moment and there is nothing better what people can USE.but it wasnt a quick fix that most people liek to think it was to get buddy it took years and years of hard graft and matching to get buddy lets not forget that. just wish it was like 20 yrs ago when dogs could prove themselves against each other instead of legends through word of mouth but sadly them times have gone.

i've seen loads out of buddy run only seen 1 yap and that was the odd yip when she was unfit, more things to worry about in coursing than odd yip ere and there rather that than 1 of them useless slow things that never gets close enough to a hare to bother yappin at

i've seen loads out of buddy run only seen 1 yap and that was the odd yip when she was unfit, more things to worry about in coursing than odd yip ere and there rather that than 1 of them useless slow things that never gets close enough to a hare to bother yappin at

mine and snwoy never yapped well they did in kennle wanting to be out

WEVE ALL SEEN DOGS YIP A BIT, WHETHER ITS PUPPISHNESS ,THE DOGS UNFIT OR FRUSTRATION IN COVER FOR EXAMPLE. THERES A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THAT & A DOG FOLLOWING ON & YELPING AWAY LIKE A BEAGLE :thumbs::thumbs:

no mate its in them, articgun yapped the place down when i seen it run , same with other lad who's on here who has one.

charlie is well known for producing yappers,ask fred,

the only reason why i never used him

ask fred you messer you would have cocked on him and left him sat in a layby the same as you done to him last year when u was begging to use dan for peanuts................fool

hey daft cun t ,i left him 3 messages on his phone the night before,telling him i wasnt coming and the reason i didnt use dog is the yapping i witnessed from stuff out of charlie, as for messing him ive had the bloke on my permision along with his pal wittlesea mac and i didnt charge him unlike the other scamers who rip people off £50 a time to run 1 hare, if fred has anything to say to me he should be calling me and not going through some little piss head on here

and it was me who told him to buy the dog, so the next time he counts his money he should be thinking of me, not bad for never running the dog.

CLOWN