Value Of Matches - Average

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im happy to run for diesel money with the pals i go out with 3-0 white wash yesturday lol cheers boytie n butter bean , to much hassle running others you hardly know and most end up squabling . keep

Jeeps they must have some rubbish ta losse 3-0 to you Shaun!!!!!!

IN THIS DAY.N.AGE IF I WAS EVEN THINKING ABOUT TAKING A MATCH LIKE THAT ID BE GOING TEAM HANDED .ALL THAT CASH AND TOP DOGS ABOUT RECIPE FOR A ROBBERY.ID BE VERY CAREFULL.

Jeeps :blink: they must have some rubbish ta losse 3-0 to you Shaun!!!!!! :doh:

only running for desiel money and to take pisss later so no stress..

my young dog fluff is special dave,he isnt missing much unless i give him my extra long slips and he is only a baby, as for my pal shark bait his bitch ran well without killing it was only her been novissie that let her down on day, im hoping that he wants a rematch on thursday :whistling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cz8ZM69mAM

you have gone up in match stake money sv i remember you once match for a mars bar with a dog called flont i think

he offered me a match for a snickers once they 2p dearer than mars bar, he cocked when i said yes mind

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

my mate just bought a dog out of bishop he said it out of best dog in bishop anyone know its name

they talk a good dog in bishop bot not many run them, but there's a set of lads who run in the daffodil coursing club who will be kicking off soon :tongue2:

i would run for a chomp bar , they are only 10p :toast::toast:

there's a new chump from leicester joining match tomorrow :blink: easy money :boogie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=GRL9yrhjH-o

my mate just bought a dog out of bishop he said it out of best dog in bishop anyone know its name

they talk a good dog in bishop bot not many run them, but there's a set of lads who run in the daffodil coursing club who will be kicking off soon :tongue2:

i would run for a chomp bar , they are only 10p :toast::toast:

there's a new chump from leicester joining match tomorrow :blink: easy money :boogie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=GRL9yrhjH-o

chomps are 15p now get with the times snickers..................i mean vickers