Hi from South East Kent

Hi all, just joined, I own a Falcon .177 pcp air rifle, I have one hunting permission at the moment, clearing wood pigeons and collard doves from a local farm, looking forward to learning from and possibly helping people on this site,

All the Best,

Dave.

Welcome Dave

i am new to this and am trying to get some land

had my first bit of luck today

any way good luck mate hope things go well

Ray

Nice one, congratulations mate, ive been sending out letters all round the area, hope i havent encroached on any of yours, i'm clearing woodys and collard doves from a very small farm, looking for some rabbit hunting at the moment, got a bloke who wants to buy them, ya never know i may get one out of the 12 letters sent today.

ATB

Dave.

Hi guys im from Hawkinge Nr Folkestone... Didnt think there would be anyone this local to me on here...

Hello anyway... You guys part of any clubs etc round here?

Jono

Hi mate, not found any clubs local to me, so plink in the garden and clear woodys on a small farm.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate,

I'm also a Kent hunter, near Maidstone. Glad to see there are a number of us shooting in kent. Hope permission gaining goes well!

Cheers Ben

Glad to see the South East on here mate, still got just the one permission but with some more letters going out soon fingers crossed i'll have one or two more :thumbs: