irish hares are strong.

very good reply :blink:

i thought i was have a debate with someone that knew what they were on about!!

if ya want to see some dead hares at big events in there enclosures then take a look in youtube :secret:

your obviously in that group aint ya!!!

I can't debate with someone who has such a far greater knowledge than myself on the matter. I'd only be flogging a dead horse.

i suspect a hint of sarcasim lol :laugh:

we all have our different thoughts on subjects.

each to there own and happy hunting to ya!

wont waste me ol fingers on typing anymore on the off topic sublect lol

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

they are protected. one of the best things about being irish is that garadas dont even give a fuc k if somethings illegal, as long as your not being a cun t.

AISLING3 , is an evil twisted f****r whos bent hell on casuing trouble take my advice ignore him hes a twit

the hares are run through the coarse before they're run with greyhounds so they're not run on complete unfamiliar ground. theres no prize money in coarsin so you cant just say there in it for the mon

very good reply :blink:

i thought i was have a debate with someone that knew what they were on about!!

if ya want to see some dead hares at big events in there enclosures then take a look in youtube :secret:

your obviously in that group aint ya!!!

I can't debate with someone who has such a far greater knowledge than myself on the matter. I'd only be flogging a dead horse.

i suspect a hint of sarcasim lol :laugh:

we all have our different thoughts on subjects.

each to there own and happy hunting to ya!

wont waste me ol fingers on typing anymore on the off topic sublect lol

Just a hint laugh.gif

Take it handy lad and happy huntin thumbs.gif

Thats an old pic Optimus.

IT CERTAINLY IS D, THE WAY I SEE IT THE BEST WAY TO FORM AN OPINION ON A SUBJECT IS TO EXPERIENCE IT. COUNTRYFILE 2NITE HAS A REPORT ON IRISH HARES & A GOLDEN HARE WITH BLUE EYES NATIVE TO YOUR AREA????. EVERYDAYS A SCHOOLDAY BOLIO MY FRIEND :thumbs:

The first hares I've seen were Irish hares on Divis mountain over Belfast in the late fifties with my old man Optimus. I never saw one of those blue eyed buggers in all that time, but I'm sure I wasn't in a silver corsa yesterday on the A77, ha ha!!

IT CERTAINLY IS D, THE WAY I SEE IT THE BEST WAY TO FORM AN OPINION ON A SUBJECT IS TO EXPERIENCE IT. COUNTRYFILE 2NITE HAS A REPORT ON IRISH HARES & A GOLDEN HARE WITH BLUE EYES NATIVE TO YOUR AREA????. EVERYDAYS A SCHOOLDAY BOLIO MY FRIEND :thumbs:

The first hares I've seen were Irish hares on Divis mountain over Belfast in the late fifties with my old man Optimus. I never saw one of those blue eyed buggers in all that time, but I'm sure I wasn't in a silver corsa yesterday on the A77, ha ha!!

Divis mountain was buried out for few years but the hare is making great come back seeing a lot but lot more next year caught on yesterday on it :thumbs:

IT WAS AN ASTRA BOLIO. LOL! :thumbs:
Guest RAB.MCKAY

Divis mountain was buried out for few years but the hare is making great come back seeing a lot but lot more next year caught on yesterday on it :thumbs:

CHEERS ICE MAN :thumbs:

Edited by RAB.MCKAY

SURE TELL THE WORLD :doh:

:laugh:

Marty is a few rashers short of a fry :icon_redface:

its only few rashers your just an empty plate by the way it my mountain walk it 3 times a week and good see the hares coming back they always be there lots off cover for them and half off it is a nature reserve and whats the crack 1st names who has big mouth now :censored:

where do all ye northys do yer coursin?down here?if its legal up thee stay there and leave our hares alone :thumbdown:

o so are they your hares now is your f##kn name on them you have a very short memory its much as our country as it is yours,an i dont want to go into the history of it cause youl lose all the time..

where do all ye northys do yer coursin?down here?if its legal up thee stay there and leave our hares alone :thumbdown:

o so are they your hares now is your f##kn name on them you have a very short memory its much as our country as it is yours,an i dont want to go into the history of it cause youl lose all the time..

are you on the wacky backy again willy,look at the person it was aimed at,im not to worried about your dogs chasin the hares down here anyway,i was told they couldnt kill a hare in a phone box never mind out in a field LOL,Wake up lad you live in a seperate country to us

that gang sounds like travellers lad

A couple of year ago one farmer in the ardee dromconrath area approached a group of lads out hare hunting.He was only goin to tell them to stay out of the land where he had sheep on ready to yain.They were north lads and they turned on him one actualy struck him with a paling post.They just about left him for dead,he needed a blood transfusion to save him.Now im not running down the north people but that was bad form,they also told him they would come back and burn his house and sheds.Its these sort of pricks that will ruin all types of hunting,and id bet any one of that lot on there own if fight was put to them would shit themselves.

I lost my permisson on that ground due to that, they were travelers that done it as i was talking to the farmer after it happened

was that the scots man up from green grass wer dundalk net ther hares?