dangers of posting pics

There is only 1 way to get hunting foxes etc unbanned and that is to follow the law. If no one at all hunts and kills a fox for 2 years with traps, guns, dogs or any other way imagine how over run we will be with them.

Sounds awful but until there are so many foxes they have invaded the cities and are taking cats, dogs and babies/children on a regular basis nothing will happen. Once it become a problem for city folk it will be repealed in weeks.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets be honest, while 99% of the people on this forum are normal human beings 1% are proper special needs. It's the same whatever forum you go on be it hunting or knitting.

Shower of dirty grassing scum this country is full of personaly id remove there toungs with a spoon and wreck there hands with a mash hammer its twats with nothing better to do than stick there nose i

a lurcher used to keep you off the streets and out trouble how things have changed

everybody know we still run our dogs on stuff we shouldnt but posting photos is playing with fire, i personally really dont need too 'prove' too other people that my dogs do the job on teeth etc, im the only on who needs too know nobody else wo why brag about it and risk your dogs being confiscated :\

:thumbs: well said mate. if sum pppl stop postin stuff they shudnt be doing den and braging about it den they wudnt get raided . and now dayz its getting too hot now to be telling ppl wat u bin digging or running ur dogs on . like u said if everyone stops braging about it den they wont risk they dogs n alll that getting taked