Best price for Variable lightforce 170 Lamp

As per the title folks

Who has the best price for the variable lightforce 170 lamps?

Im going to get my lithium battery off Ian off this site but need a good price for the 170 Variable Lamp?

Ta

Just got mine off of E-Bay £100 posted.

Not sure about variable though. Do you mean it has a dimmer switch??? I don't think they come with dimmers, I am not certain, but I think you buy that as an after market add on.

do you whant RMSM or the hand held . hand held try ebay Item number: 380174540869.

their is allso a second hand RMSM in great condition , check them out. its abit pricey the new one , but if its what you whant why mess about with cuting wirers and so saves messing about hope this helps .

Edited by DERBOY

As per the title folks

Who has the best price for the variable lightforce 170 lamps?

Im going to get my lithium battery off Ian off this site but need a good price for the 170 Variable Lamp?

Ta

Just got mine off of E-Bay £100 posted.

Not sure about variable though. Do you mean it has a dimmer switch??? I don't think they come with dimmers, I am not certain, but I think you buy that as an after market add on.

Yes, they do come with a factory fitted power dimmer top of the handle, great for following a fox on the edge of the beam when turned right down so you don't spook the arse out them with full beam hitting them in the dish. Also saves a huge amount of battery power when out for a full night

The after market dimmers are a total pain, too much hanging off the lead etc and needs more than one hand to give total light control when needed.

do you whant RMSM or the hand held . hand held try ebay Item number: 380174540869.

their is allso a second hand RMSM in great condition , check them out. its abit pricey the new one , but if its what you whant why mess about with cuting wirers and so saves messing about hope this helps .

Cheers mate, the cheapest I've seen the hand held is about the same as the one you mentioned above, pricey but they are good lamps, shame the wiring aint the best but heyho that's easy overcome.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for a second hander too

Ta again

lightforce dont do lamps with built in dimmer, they sell the parts to deben who then assemble them with a dimmer. i thought this when i was looking for the 240 blitz so i mailed LF who put me right.

the cheapest i have seen is the sl170 from bushware for £80.

then chulite dimmer for £30. it will work on any lamp up to 100watt. the deben one it only for 50watt from what they told me.

lightforce dont do lamps with built in dimmer, they sell the parts to deben who then assemble them with a dimmer. i thought this when i was looking for the 240 blitz so i mailed LF who put me right.

then chulite dimmer for £30. it will work on any lamp up to 100watt. the deben one it only for 50watt from what they told me.

They do manufacture their own with inbuilt variable resistor/potentiometer fitted to the unit

Lightforce WITH dimmer £122

http://www.arthurcarteruradshop.co.uk/shopexd.asp?id=365

Lightforce WITHOUT dimmer £80

http://www.arthurcarteruradshop.co.uk/shopexd.asp?id=362

The Lightforce manufactured Variable power option is the one i'm after, don't want an extra plug in after market dimmer unit rattling around and clanking about when I'm after the fox.

Ta

They do manufacture their own with inbuilt variable resistor/potentiometer fitted to the unit

Lightforce WITH dimmer £122

http://www.arthurcarteruradshop.co.uk/shopexd.asp?id=365

Lightforce WITHOUT dimmer £80

http://www.arthurcarteruradshop.co.uk/shopexd.asp?id=362

The Lightforce manufactured Variable power option is the one i'm after, don't want an extra plug in after market dimmer unit rattling around and clanking about when I'm after the fox.

Ta

That one with the built in dimmer is actually assembled by Deben.