bull x whippet.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i would like to thank everyone for their comments/ pics; adivce and replies. havent decided what to do yet. just might get a whipprt pup in and raise and run it on. if things work out i might breed

Posted Images

is it the set of 3 ? if so ive seen them if you hear of any preplanned litters nearer summer can you let me know. kind regards hs

He has a litter about to land of 5/8 3/8th bull whippet as far as I know their that percentage. :thumbs:

these pups are born, spoke to jp a couple days ago. :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hello their.

just a wanted to ask would a bull x whippet be a useful dog to work with the terriers.

or would a larger strong lurcher be better.

atb.j.

This is my bullx dont kno wats in him really but only stands 23 to shoulder n he does the job fine no problems at all

post-61932-0-07479800-1307213258_thumb.jpg

hello their.

just a wanted to ask would a bull x whippet be a useful dog to work with the terriers.

atb.j.

This is my bullx dont kno wats in him really but only stands 23 to shoulder n he does the job fine no problems at all

Very nice mate, cracking pic

hello their.

atb.j.

Cheers pal :thumbs:

hello their.

atb.j.

No problem matey, i really like the look of your dog, had much with him/her? :gunsmilie:

hello their.

atb.j.

No problem matey, i really like the look of your dog, had much with him/her? :gunsmilie:

Yeah had plenty we him pal, takes everything big or small n he's a dog by the way :thumbs: