12v 22ah lithium battery

I know this as been touch on before, but whats sort of lamping time are you getting out of one of these batteries, and what wattage of bulb are you using? Reason i ask is, ive just bought one and reading the instructions etc, it reckons with a 50w bulb you get 4hrs 20mins lamping but only half of that with a 100w bulb, 2hrs 10m. Currently using a light force 170 with a 100w bulb, will i get half the light out of the lamp if i swap the bulb to 50w? Is a 50w bulb sufficent?

Thanks

use it for foxes and rabbits, but usually out for longer that 2hr 30mins. Is there a great difference in the beam between the 50w bulb and the 100w?

the 2hr 30mins is constant use mate (on for 2hr 30mins) you,ll be lucky if you use half the charge on a normal nights lamping.....atb stabba

use it for foxes and rabbits, but usually out for longer that 2hr 30mins. Is there a great difference in the beam between the 50w bulb and the 100w?

the 2hr 30mins is constant use mate (on for 2hr 30mins) you,ll be lucky if you use half the charge on a normal nights lamping.....atb stabba

Thanks