lets us see pics of hare dogs

probably wont get a lot of people posting mate seen as its illegal in the uk to run hares and its a dodgy one in northern ireland and ireland ... seen as the irish hare is protected and to try and prove that you was running brown hares and not irish ones is a difficult one ...

The Irish Hare is NOT protected...Contrary to what certain groups groups try and make you believe. Although it is on the agenda...There is no reason, just like the defeat of the proposed hunting with dogs ban, that it cant stay off the protected list.

Irish hares in Northern Ireland have been subject to annual temporary Special Protection Orders (SPOs) sinse 2004 which prohibit the killing or taking, or the sale or purchase of hares. they tried to make it a full time protection order in june or july but it got threw out , there was talk of lifting the temporary orders in september 2010 but it never happened

It has run out, and wasn't put in place again, because there was nothing permanent agreed on...Check it out, you will see :victory:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok here goes. Is it just me or has the lurcher world been taken over by the trackies tucked into socks brigade just a bit too much I have worked and been around lurchers all my adult life and am be

Dont think your wrong as such good and bad in every one. what you have to remember is that the new generation of hunters are 10-30 yrs old, they dont do it now cos its illegal, theyve always done it

Cant believe what Im reading, what a load of sterotypical crap. Has anyone thought that this kid was taken by his dad and uncles years ago pre ban, and loves the sport. not his fault loadsa posh toffs

Posted Images

they are 2 way breed deacon,merlin eve,mother is stephans bitch lopp,bred from sam to judy direct from deacon,father is fred bull,s dog which is bred,popeye and his old bitch suzie which was out of the old billy dog of fred holmes which is bred from a bitch called ruby to deacon ruby was out of the street accident of john davis, mother to freds bitch suzie was tony smiths saluki greyhound bitch. mother to judy was another outstandig merlin eve bitch

thought so :blink:

lol its good to no the blood line of your dogs :thumbs:

hello matt them pups are looking good how old are they now

alright ian mate i tryed ringing you yesterday but some old boy answered lol, they have just turned 8 months

Ok here goes.

Is it just me or has the lurcher world been taken over by the trackies tucked into socks brigade just a bit too much

I have worked and been around lurchers all my adult life and am begining to hope that the hare ban is not lifted.(for the saftey of the hare population)

The fact that it is illegal has gotten a lot of folk into lurchers and all for the wrong reasons, I hate to think of the carnage if they thought they had the right to go mental on the Hares "ass" (dear god!!).

I realise that hunting hares with lurchers is an amazing sport,and that in areas that need culls, coursing would be a superb method,(I have only shot 1 hare in the last 8 years) but there appears to be less sport and more chav bling about coursing these days.

I realise that my views may not be popular, but hey ho!!

ATB

well then you should know that it dosent matter how the person dresses when hunting do u go out in ur designer jeans. dooont think so you clown. i thought i heard it all but this is the best one yet. :feck:

Ok here goes.

Is it just me or has the lurcher world been taken over by the trackies tucked into socks brigade just a bit too much

I have worked and been around lurchers all my adult life and am begining to hope that the hare ban is not lifted.(for the saftey of the hare population)

The fact that it is illegal has gotten a lot of folk into lurchers and all for the wrong reasons, I hate to think of the carnage if they thought they had the right to go mental on the Hares "ass" (dear god!!).

I realise that hunting hares with lurchers is an amazing sport,and that in areas that need culls, coursing would be a superb method,(I have only shot 1 hare in the last 8 years) but there appears to be less sport and more chav bling about coursing these days.

ATB

well then you should know that it dosent matter how the person dresses when hunting do u go out in ur designer jeans. dooont think so you clown. i thought i heard it all but this is the best one yet. :feck:

Read the whole thread. I have cleared up the comments about dress with the OP, It was just the wrong way to put across my point,,which you obviously missed.

Perhaps you could comment again afer reading the whole thing

ATB

Ok here goes.

ATB

You only get one chance to make a first impression.Try getting permission dressed like a yob.:wallbash:

nae chance i dont even go to farmers door just get a mate to much of a personality ahah or rougue, ye people always go on dress if chapping doors for land at times or unless som efarmer tells another had lots of bits through the dogs and doing the bizz and some who had the stalking plead not to have aprivate deer cull ahah

• 1 month later...

Ok here goes.

ATB

Read the whole thread. I have cleared up the comments about dress with the OP, It was just the wrong way to put across my point,,which you obviously missed.

Perhaps you could comment again afer reading the whole thing

ATB

ok in some ways ur right. people that hunt them all day and sall night killing 2 much of dem ruin it. i do hunt them but i would only go out 1 time for them in about a month and a half.

i think with alot of lads now not all but some its more a case of not drawing so much attention to themselves walking through the scheme cammoed up

nobody batters an eyelid if your walking a dog with a trackie on but if your cammoed up then every cnut knows or think they know what your up to

but i would have to agree with the bloke that said that cant remember exact words but basically there are undesirable lurcher owners walking about with their realtree just the same as there are undesirables in trackies

dont know about anybody else here but i dont know anybody who got into hunting or coursing just because its illegal

i didont ask for the legal sides of it or about people hunting in there trackies. all i wanted was for people to put up there pics of there fast dogs so every one could have a look. instead you are all talkin bout ur stupid bull x dogs and other crap. can we bring it back to the topic.

i think with alot of lads now not all but some its more a case of not drawing so much attention to themselves walking through the scheme cammoed up

nobody batters an eyelid if your walking a dog with a trackie on but if your cammoed up then every cnut knows or think they know what your up to

but i would have to agree with the bloke that said that cant remember exact words but basically there are undesirable lurcher owners walking about with their realtree just the same as there are undesirables in trackies

dont know about anybody else here but i dont know anybody who got into hunting or coursing just because its illegal

i didont ask for the legal sides of it or about people hunting in there trackies. all i wanted was for people to put up there pics of there fast dogs so every one could have a look. instead you are all talkin bout ur stupid bull x dogs and other crap. can we bring it back to the topic.

looks like this topic ran it's coarse when it stopped getting reply's a month ago, that was until rab bumped it up again :whistling: