pretty bloody disgusting

i personally hate the thought of its gutts coming out of its arse LOL think ill stick to the normal 1 cut and flick lol . Also after a new skinning gutting knife,any reccomendations for under the 30 pound mark :thumbs:

Brad.

Dont waste your money on an expensive knife.Get yourself a Stanley knife and a pack of carpet hook blades for paunching, no need to resharpen just turn blade around when blunt. A pack of six blades will do hundreds of bunnies.Been using one of these for years. All my shooting buddies and keepers i know now carry one on them after seeing me use one.

Jesus.. :blink: I prefer my method best of all.

Shoot them and then....hand em over to my mate. He's a master butcher :tongue2::laugh: :laugh:

Keep the blood and gore well away from your rifles though. It'll strip the blueing off your rifle like acid and a lot faster than sandpaper :doh::o

Simon

Yeah any sharp knife will do I use my work knife lol being a cobbler for too long now the one good thing I learned is how to sharpen a knife properly and I use a oil stone :). A good bit of sheffield steel you can't beat I thinks bit ugly looking tho lol

Yeah any sharp knife will do I use my work knife lol being a cobbler for too long now the one good thing I learned is how to sharpen a knife properly and I use a oil stone :). A good bit of sheffield steel you can't beat I thinks bit ugly looking tho lol