gutted

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well said mate just shows what a dickhead WILF really is!!! ignore the c**t!!

Alot of people don't realise that chocolate can kill a dog,the number of friends i've seen giving there "pet" dogs a piece of chocolate :sick: and when I told them what it can do if they eat enough looked at me in disbelief :no: Have they found the cause at all?

i lost my 7 month old pup yesterday whitch i bred from my older dog he was cuming onso well jumped retreved he was deffenetly one for the big stuff 26 inches he was a deerhound beddy grayxdeerhound bull saluki gray i reard 12 pups kept him and 7 monthes down the line ive got nothink to show vet didnt even know what it was he had had his jabs and wormed up to date absolutly devostated by the way he was an identical twin (came out of the same bag)so if any one knowes of a man who had lots of terriers who baught a pup 6 monthes ago from peover game fair from a farther and son in a whight transfer van get them to pm like to get in tuch

there is noting wors [bANNED TEXT] i feel yer pain

sorry to hear for your loss, i wish you all the best in getting another pup of a similar stamp of either from the parents or from sibling, keep your chin up and keep busy during the summer, all the very best xx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you had been more careful about placing the offspring, rather than flogging them out of the back of a Transit van at game fairs you would know where to find a pup would you not?

Bad turnout losing your pup all the same.

If you had been more careful about placing the offspring, rather than flogging them out of the back of a Transit van at game fairs you would know where to find a pup would you not?

FFS talk about kicking a man when he is down!!!

listn asshole youv got nothink positive to say dont bother asshole

Bad form :thumbdown: