lure machine large and mini

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they look good mate how much they cost to make

The mini one will be for £65-£70 +P&P £7-9ish! 150 meeters of line all you'll need is a battery! ( i just use my 14ah lamping battery on the mini one 15 run's and it used a 1/4) The large one at the min am not sure mate as i've just made it out of stuff i had in the work shop!

how do make or were do you get the on off button.

for the mini one mate?? i just looked at a switch at maplins then got the same one off ebay for half the price then put the multiy meeter on to find out witch two needed the wire on, then got a battery box n file the shape out for the switch to fit in then a hole for the wire then solderd every thing up!

for the big one well i have not wired it up yet still waiting for stuff to come!

id be intreasted in 1 mate when there for sale

1st one's going to me mate thats 95% made , then after that its 1st come 1st served, got steel to make one more mini one, i'll be starting to make that the mora

id be intreasted in 1 mate when there for sale

1st one's going to me mate thats 95% made , then after that its 1st come 1st served, got steel to make one more mini one, i'll be starting to make that the mora

how can we do the deal as i want one but dare not send you cash,nd i dont have pay pal as it dose not work as ive been stung before :icon_redface:

sweet, excuse my ignorance but whats a battery box and is it a spacific switch needed or can any be used, a toggle switch say

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120661625661&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT something like that mate but you need it to be bigger that the switch co's it has to fit in side! for the switch you need to no what amp it will draw , i have a 15ams on the mini lure the mini draws about 8amps so always go bigger or it will burn out, trust me i've tried !

don't no about the starter motor one yet as have nowt here yet but i think the starter solenoid draws 12amps