walk today a few pics..

i finnished work earlier than antisapated today i had a couple of hours to kill..so what better way to spend it with the dogs and the country side near me..the wind was blowing like feck my eyes were streaming there was snot pouring out of my nose and making its way across my cheeks to my lug holes . :) the wind was that strong i was walking at a45% degree angle but did i care .. :yahoo: no not one bit i loved it.every fecking min of it....the freshness of the wind the rain the hail the god dam lot .. :D it was one of them walks where my head was clear from everyday worries...and i was thankfull to be there ...the clouds were moving that fast one min it was sunny the next min it was dark ..it was fecking brilliant..i wasnt bothered that i didnt see wildlife i so plenty of signs of it ..ifound a fox earth.or should i say my terrier did. my terrier also put a few grouse and partridge up... which were sat tight in the tuffts of grass out of the wind ...where my terrier found this earth it was it was in some kind of small shack type thing theres a photo of it below it stank like feck of fox and there was fresh skat...i dont no what this little shack made out of stone in front of a big boulder would have been used for in its day... mabye theres someone on here that can shed some light on that..??the door was about three foot high i crawled in bit not much room.. :D .....the moor in the back ground on one of the photos is about a mile of where i live ..the grass rapped round the netting on the dry stonewalls just tells you how wild it gets up there ...theres also a few small woods or coppices..that hold quiet a few roe to. ;) ive had a couple of hares up here to ....but today was just a good day for a bloody good walk ..hope you enjoy the pics i might of gone over the top with them.. :yes: but to be quiet honest i dont care i fecking enjoyed every minute ... :D ............the first one is where the terrier marked the earth.in that shack ..someone must no what it is :hmm: cheers ..snoop....

i finnished work earlier than antisapated today i had a couple of hours to kill..so what better way to spend it with the dogs and the country side near me..the wind was blowing like feck my eyes were streaming there was snot pouring out of my nose and making its way across my cheeks to my lug holes . :) the wind was that strong i was walking at a45% degree angle but did i care .. :yahoo: no not one bit i loved it.every fecking min of it....the freshness of the wind the rain the hail the god dam lot .. :D it was one of them walks where my head was clear from everyday worries...and i was thankfull to be there ...the clouds were moving that fast one min it was sunny the next min it was dark ..it was fecking brilliant..i wasnt bothered that i didnt see wildlife i so plenty of signs of it ..ifound a fox earth.or should i say my terrier did. my terrier also put a few grouse and partridge up... which were sat tight in the tuffts of grass out of the wind ...where my terrier found this earth it was it was in some kind of small shack type thing theres a photo of it below it stank like feck of fox and there was fresh skat...i dont no what this little shack made out of stone in front of a big boulder would have been used for in its day... mabye theres someone on here that can shed some light on that..??the door was about three foot high i crawled in bit not much room.. :D .....the moor in the back ground on one of the photos is about a mile of where i live ..the grass rapped round the netting on the dry stonewalls just tells you how wild it gets up there ...theres also a few small woods or coppices..that hold quiet a few roe to. ;) ive had a couple of hares up here to ....but today was just a good day for a bloody good walk ..hope you enjoy the pics i might of gone over the top with them.. :yes: but to be quiet honest i dont care i fecking enjoyed every minute ... :D ............the first one is where the terrier marked the earth.in that shack ..someone must no what it is :hmm: cheers ..snoop....