BACK UP FOR RESALE

hi got my 9 and a half month old lurcher pup back up for sale didnt work out with the guy who took him hes a friendly loving dog can be a bit boystrous never stayed out in kennel at night stays out in day most times like i said in my original post not got the type of work down here for him which he was bred for hes got slight bull in him grey /saluki grey want him going to someone who is going to put some work in to him and has had these dogs before dont bother if you just want him to sell on if i dont think you are ready for him you will not get him hes been messed about once and dont want to happen to him again £40 cheshire area cheers DM

hi mate i am interested in your dog you have for sale i live in manchester and have lots of permissions i am looking for a male lurcher to work with my 10 month old lurcher as he seems to be wanting a little company he will be well looked after and well walked if hes still available can you either text or e-mail me your address thanks tel.07870490177 thanks craig