doxhope deerhound greyhound and a saluki x bull greyhound both good working dogs jump and retrieve! £200 each both realy fast dogs running lamp and doing well and the saluki x is a lamping and ferreting dog all around day time and the deerhound x is a lamping and day time dog(no time wasters)or silly comments)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thare should be an age limet on her for saling dogs i have never herd as much s h i t e about a sale my daddy said this and that total balls up

doxhope deerhound greyhound and a saluki x bull greyhound both good working dogs jump and retrieve! £200 each both realy fast dogs running lamp and doing well and the saluki x is a lamping and ferreting dog all around day time and the deerhound x is a lamping and day time dog(no time wasters)or silly comments)

How come your selling up mate. How old are they where ya basesd. Cheers

dogs sold pending pick up

Alright fella its Jerrys mate i spoke too you on the phone about the Deer/Gh,

Cheers for that and ill see you friday mate.... T 7

Well thanks alot fella,

Never turned up wouldnt even answer the phone, Thanks i booked the day work too meet yous and couldnt even answer the phone especially when we spook to late last night and everything was set for today,

Cheers....!!

Well thanks alot fella,

Never turned up wouldnt even answer the phone, Thanks i booked the day work too meet yous and couldnt even answer the phone especially when we spook to late last night and everything was set for today,

Cheers....!!

thats wank mate messer the only word atb biza

Well thanks alot fella,

Cheers....!!

thats wank mate messer the only word atb biza

messing c**ts there was 400 here waiting for them last words was will be there a day f****d up a out and out messa dont no how lenord seems to get on with you :wankerzo4:

no the last words was if we were gonna come we would ring you this morning previous to that the last words spoken was that you tried to screw the price of the dog down and we explained it was gna cost loads in diesel and wasnt going to be worth it.point is we are not messers we could of got down there and you would have tried to screw the price down and we would of ended up out of pocket before you try to bad mouth us the dogs got sold today to local lads hu knew the dogs where okai i have parted with dogs in the past me and my dad had alot of lurchers a few year ago we have down sized and there is plenty of lads on here that have bought dogs off me and are still in contact with us ans got good dogs and as far as messers go genuine lads would of offered something towards diesel cost they knew it was a 600 mile round trip !!! you know fully if we did not ring this morning we wernt coming!!!!