litter in the pipe line ...( bull cross stud needed )

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so your not collie daft after all!!! another one who doesnt know what he wants!!!!!

Posted Images

ma brother got a 1st cross bull grey he is 29 tts get in contact with stuboi off this site he will tell u more about the dog if u want a pik let me no and ill put some up. atb young fella

get a pic up mate

hunting095.jpg

very nice mate..

thanks mate like i said if ur interested or wanna use him jst pm stuboi atb young fella

mmmm :thumbs: nice dog

ALRIGHT BOYS GOTTA 26IN S/B/G 31KG HES CHOAKIN FOR HIS GRIP. HES 2 IN MAY. BUT HES THAT ANYTHING FEMALE HES TRYING TO PUMP IT.HE DOES THE LOT BUT HES NOT A PRO YET.

I WAS LOOKING FOR A COURSING WHIPPET TO X HIM WITH .I KNOW HES YOUNG.. BUT ITS JUST TO STEADY HIM AND TO TAKE THE DAFT PUP OUT HIM .HES A GAME CXXT.

JUST WANT TO MATURE HIM .HES GOT GREAT POTTENTIAL BUT CAN BE A BUBBLE NUT SOMETIMES.HES THERE IF YOUR STUCK.ID KEEP A B/PUP.NO STUD FEE .JUST WANT TO CALM HIS URGES.HIS PICS ARE ON THL.16/01/11 OLIVER S/B/G.

Guest INTERNET-HUNTER

ALRIGHT BOYS GOTTA 26IN S/B/G 31KG HES CHOAKIN FOR HIS GRIP. HES 2 IN MAY. BUT HES THAT ANYTHING FEMALE HES TRYING TO PUMP IT.HE DOES THE LOT BUT HES NOT A PRO YET.

I WAS LOOKING FOR A COURSING WHIPPET TO X HIM WITH .I KNOW HES YOUNG.. BUT ITS JUST TO STEADY HIM AND TO TAKE THE DAFT PUP OUT HIM .HES A GAME CXXT.

JUST WANT TO MATURE HIM .HES GOT GREAT POTTENTIAL BUT CAN BE A BUBBLE NUT SOMETIMES.HES THERE IF YOUR STUCK.ID KEEP A B/PUP.NO STUD FEE .JUST WANT TO CALM HIS URGES.HIS PICS ARE ON THL.16/01/11 OLIVER S/B/G.

:icon_eek:

• 3 weeks later...