driving band 4coursing

would like some feed back on this boys as its worrying me a bit. i'm a banned driver have been for 7 yrs is it true if your out hare coursing and your not the driver but are in the vehicle will you get banned driving aswell? anyone know? as i've heard a lot of different stories.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So the gather said to the farmer who gave me permission the other day. The helicopter came on tuesday followed by 5 cars and even though I had permission to "rabbit" with lurchers he wasnt satisfied

I think its if you go off road, some highway law. but not sure. Ive searched google before and have seen that people have been hare coursing, got a driving ban, dogs destroyed, motor taken. What if yo

well thats not justice banning people not behind the wheel yes they co accussed for hunting eligal if thats [bANNED TEXT] they doing but to ban a person not driving they should put an apeal against i

would like some feed back on this boys as its worrying me a bit. i'm a banned driver have been for 7 yrs is it true if your out hare coursing and your not the driver but are in the vehicle will you get banned driving aswell? anyone know? as i've heard a lot of different stories.

So the gather said to the farmer who gave me permission the other day.

The helicopter came on tuesday followed by 5 cars and even though I had permission to "rabbit" with lurchers he wasnt satisfied we were looking for them in the middle of a large feild.

I was working but my brother rung when it was happening I said make sure you tell the nice police officer your in pursuit of rabbit which he did.

The keeper turned up to varify the story and he was told if when asked any one would have said they was coursing they would have all been banned from driving and the car crushed.

On permission and harrased to this level what a hitler state we live in and what scum the police and R.S.P.C.A both are !

PULL YOUR FINGER OUT CAMERON AND KEEP YOUR WORD ! ! !

• Like 1

I think its if you go off road, some highway law. but not sure. Ive searched google before and have seen that people have been hare coursing, got a driving ban, dogs destroyed, motor taken. What if you take a glove that is used for hawking, and say the hawk flew off and never come back. the dogs were for flushing.

• Like 1

corrected me wrong, just shows how much of a novice i am :icon_redface:

cheers all ill make sure im on foot next time :whistling:

I know some young lads who had their vehicle confiscated because they had been rabbiting on non permission,big fine each too,no permission no car! 1 rabbit they had. :thumbdown:

ALRIGHT MATE IF YOUR BANNED AND YOUR NOT DRIVING YOUR SAFE REGARDLESS.

PRIVATE LAND AND YOUVE GOT PERMISSION TO BE THERE YOU CAN DRIVE POLICE CANT TOUCH YOU EVEN IF THEY COLLAR YOU INTHE DRIVING SEAT.FACT.

PROFFESSIONAL DRIVER FOR 23YRS FACT.ATB 3TS

so if im reading this right, if your allready banned from driving and sitting in the passenger seat you'll be ok, but if you have a clean license and your sitting in the passenger seat you could also get a driving ban? thats crazy if thats true :icon_eek: you lads have it quite tough down there :thumbdown:

Is this only applicable if you are driving fields without permission?

FTB

No mate, me and a friend got stopped by the police last week on a main road after coming off a public footpath. They reckon they had reports from a witness that they saw a couple of lads fitting our description hare coursing in the area. We didnt get arrested but were made to stand at the roadside while someone took our photographs ( and the dogs )they then read us our rights for "suspicion of trespass in the persuit of game" after which they said our summons to court is in the post. They said they were moving to get us a one month driving ban, maximum fine and an asbo to stop us from going back to the area. Im not saying that we will get a guilty sentence at court(if we do in fact get a summons) but its well within their power to do as they please regards sentencing in this day and age as in my opinion the law seems to be a bit one sided in this country.

atb

Mally :thumbs:

Guest tinkerbell123

Is this only applicable if you are driving fields without permission?

FTB

no this is applicable to anyone who is chasing hares with dogs,No ifs no buts,

but they will find it harder to enforce to people flushing with a gun on permission but still there not excempt from the law on wildlife,its more now to do with the arresting officer if hes up to scratch on the law or not funny thing is ive been ferreting all afternoon with an officer of the law and we go hare chasing quiet often but we carry a gun and its on permission so where ok

Edited by tinkerbell123

My mate lost his licence for 6mths (before the ban came in) for being parked on a grass verge belonging to the council whilst coursing in an adjacent field. He later got it reduced to 3 mths after an appeal!!

The fella with him lost his licence for 6 weeks, the reason being that if the other fella didnt loose his licence as well it was obvious that he would drive the next time they wanted to go coursing the judge said. :icon_eek: