stolen dogs

hi all never had any of my dogs stolen touch wood but i was wondering how do they get the dogs out of the kennels without been heard as you would expect the dogs to go mad if anyone aproached them and the noise of smashing locks of doors plus i wouldnt fancy grabbing a strange dog it might be a nutter any one got any good traps set up for the scumbags

hi all never had any of my dogs stolen touch wood but i was wondering how do they get the dogs out of the kennels without been heard as you would expect the dogs to go mad if anyone aproached them and the noise of smashing locks of doors plus i wouldnt fancy grabbing a strange dog it might be a nutter any one got any good traps set up for the scumbags

when mine was stolen she was in a seperate kennel to the other one,middle of the day no one at home so even if they were kicking off there was no one to investigate :wallbash:

as for good security measures yes iv upped it considerably and a good trap is one that you dont tell people what it is and i dont mean a poxy blank cartridge in one of those spring loaded trip things you can buy either i want instant results to a thieving scum bag not just a loud bang to put them off,hospital for them is the way forward il just answer to the old bill about my measures if they come knocking

• Like 1

I know a bloke round my way, just 200 yards up the road in fact, that caught someone trying to take his dogs, to cut a long story short, he over powered him tied him to a chair doused him in petrol and told him he'd set him alight, by all accounts this thieving scumbag was crying his eyes out and pissing his pants, the bloke give him a few slaps and a toe up the hole and stent him running, he never had any probs after that.

Now i'm not saying this is right as the conciquences of his actions could of been terrible, ie kindnap, false imprisonment ect. thieving scum often have more rights than the victims in our great country.

but this is a true story and well known amonst the lads around my way.

• Like 2

i once had my spaniel and a patt x stolen from my kennells and i had a 3 lines of fishing line with 38 treble hooks between the 3 lines. and the feckers still got away with them. but im pretty positive whoever did it got a face full of treble hooks, :wallbash:

not even close to being sufficient as they proved

• Like 1

i once had my spaniel and a patt x stolen from my kennells and i had a 3 lines of fishing line with 38 treble hooks between the 3 lines. and the feckers still got away with them. but im pretty positive whoever did it got a face full of treble hooks, :wallbash:

not even close to being sufficient as they proved

the scum will have second thoughts of comeing and doing it again(although iv moved premises) i have indoor kennells now all alarmed and security cameras :thumbs:

• Like 1

i have had it happen more than once only ever pups as well so i got a big nasty guard dog did the trick but moved and guard dog wasn't an option but my bull x has taken over the roll come through the house wont even get out of the kennel come near back way he will just latch on and he aint shy either and any peep from outback im there but its when the good folk are out earning the scum come