WHIPPET/GREYHOUND X BEDLINGTON GREYHOUND

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is blade, a fine specimen of a first cross greyhound bedlington with the ability of being a allround worker with an excellent comfirmation, with good feet and a cracking temprement.

This is the bitch she stands just under 22"

good luck ,,,hope she has a good few   i think pup,s in question will go like hot cakes   hope u get the pup what ur after ,,,,got a feeling any rough coats ull have to beat inquirys off with a

Posted Images

Sorry to have to tell everyone,but Sheila had a scan this morning and unfortunately no puppys :(

I am absolutely gutted, but when she comes in season again(in 6 months hopefully) if Shaun doesn't mind we will be trying again.

Sorry to hear that Geoff . . Hope she catches next time for ya :thumbs:

Hows your new pup coming on Steve?

• 6 months later...

shelias brothers are still kicking ass

almost bobs ,,,scottish 2011 40lb champ,,,with no prep,,,brother been too busy work,,,if this dog lived down south,,,he would no doubt be a huge name,,,loves his hunting thou

pic8-22.jpg

paddy making 3rd time ,,,in derby final,,cons this time thou,,,and winning supreme scratch at open same time off year ,,as usall lol

paddy20113.jpgpic105-1.jpg

there,s been alot off intrest in shelias litter to breed from,,,,the whole litter off whip/greys turned out spot on

this is paddys ,,,beddie pup,,,u know what if i knew whole litter,,,was going to turn out broken and rough coated,,,,i would have had this pup in a heart beat

but she went to very good hunting home,,,if they change there mind ,,,give me a call,,,i want her lol

paddypups5.jpg

Edited by whip x grey
  • 1 month later...

shelias brothers are still kicking ass

almost bobs ,,,scottish 2011 40lb champ,,,with no prep,,,brother been too busy work,,,if this dog lived down south,,,he would no doubt be a huge name,,,loves his hunting thou

pic8-22.jpg

paddy making 3rd time ,,,in derby final,,cons this time thou,,,and winning supreme scratch at open same time off year ,,as usall lol

paddy20113.jpgpic105-1.jpg

there,s been alot off intrest in shelias litter to breed from,,,,the whole litter off whip/greys turned out spot on

this is paddys ,,,beddie pup,,,u know what if i knew whole litter,,,was going to turn out broken and rough coated,,,,i would have had this pup in a heart beat

but she went to very good hunting home,,,if they change there mind ,,,give me a call,,,i want her lol

paddypups5.jpg

Its a beautiful looking pup, I've just mated Sheila again, this time to a non-ped whippet x bedlington so fingers crossed.

We still intend to use Blade (bedlington x greyhound) to our Mouse or Penny, which ever comes into season first providing Shaun will allow me to.

good luck with shelia this time geoff

i like penny as you know ,,she.s i nice size

good luck this time,,,,as old guy told me,,,beddie /whip /grey ,,,pretty much three pure breeds,breed togther , always a good start ,,,not many health issues if any, when breed togther

goodluck :thumbs:

good luck with shelia this time geoff

i like penny as you know ,,she.s i nice size

good luck this time,,,,as old guy told me,,,beddie /whip /grey ,,,pretty much three pure breeds,breed togther , always a good start ,,,not many health issues if any, when breed togther

goodluck :thumbs:

HI BOB, CHECKED PENNY THIS MORNING AND SHE'S COME INTO SEASON :thumbs: SO IF SHAUN WILL LET ME USE BLADE I'LL MATE HER TO HIM

Anicemorning002.jpg

THIS IS PENNY, SHE'S A FIRST X WHIPPET GREYHOUND, SHE'S GOT THE HARNESS ON BECAUSE OUR GRANDAUGHTER LIKE TO WALK THE DOGS WITH US. SHE STANDS 23" AND WEIGHS 40LBS.

good luck with pennys worth,,,,i remember her kicking my daylight robbery ass in final,,,and she was good o roe that year and other,,,,penny put her in a place in scotland ,,,,thrashed is an under statment

good luck ,,,,hope sean gives ya yer line,,,,,p,s still think penny & almost bobs would make a good line in racing

but for hunting seans beddie/grey ,,,brilliant choice :thumbs:

Anicemorning002.jpg

THIS IS PENNY, SHE'S A FIRST X WHIPPET GREYHOUND, SHE'S GOT THE HARNESS ON BECAUSE OUR GRANDAUGHTER LIKE TO WALK THE DOGS WITH US. SHE STANDS 23" AND WEIGHS 40LBS.

good luck with pennys worth,,,,i remember her kicking my daylight robbery ass in final,,,and she was good o roe that year and other,,,,penny put her in a place in scotland ,,,,thrashed is an under statment

good luck ,,,,hope sean gives ya yer line,,,,,p,s still think penny & almost bobs would make a good line in racing

but for hunting seans beddie/grey ,,,brilliant choice :thumbs:

Been in touch with Shaun, but unfortunately Blade had a tragic accident while out lamping, really gutted, so if theres anyone on here with a good well put together first cross greyhound x bedlington then please send me a message.