how old start coursing dog

good for you.

i could start him,but choose not to.so no i wont be looking for another dog.

Hey partner, I aint sayin you are doin it wrong and I would never tell another man how to raise or keep his dogs. I'm just sayin that it aint no big deal lightly startin a young dog at a young age if they are the right kind. Dont mistunderstand me though, I would never tell you how to play the game.

sorry dan was a bit snippy there,i do apologise.yea i knowwhere you comming from.after reading a few posts.i see a lot of lads start them bit younger.maybe im a bit to set in my ways lol. not really matter as season just bout over and he will be ready for the new season to start. :thumbs:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know nothing about coursing dogs but if you cant lightly start a dog at 7 or 8 months on rabbits then I'd be lookin for better dogs. I start mine on coyotes at that age with two older dogs and they

sorry dan was a bit snippy there,i do apologise.yea i knowwhere you comming from.after reading a few posts.i see a lot of lads start them bit younger.maybe im a bit to set in my ways lol. not really matter as season just bout over and he will be ready for the new season to start. :thumbs:

:thumbs:

if by ginger one you mean mr charlie then i dare say your a silly idiot and risked ruining a good dog.. if your pup had been bit he would ov been spoilt instantly and as for 8 months on rabbits thats too young he is still growing he will end up not being able to turn too well and his muscles in a bad condition as the bne will grow and stretch the muscles and he will be more prone to injury.. you have a lot to learn or meby you have learned but off the wrong pearson all i can say is let him grow spend the next 4 -6 month on obedience and fitness but please dond keep working him the way you are you will not do him any good

a hare mate its saluki cross

Pete i have spoke to you before you no how to bring a dog on make um or break um if there keen let them have it you no my the way i bring mine on start them young but each to there own :thumbs:

what it is mush i went out sunday and dogs where getting dragged round fen with good dogs there going strong the hxxr me pups are 25tts the bitch is 24tts 9mths old morow there fit i take them down beach every day they run round for 30min easy there fast what i was going to do was wait till summer hares then go on oul way throw i knackered a pup last yr 11mths old slipped in with old bitch he smashed it mate slipped him a gen with her same a gen week after slipped him single handed first 1smashed it second 1 smashed it then as i was running to him a hare got up he got to it twist bend and it just jacked i was not well 4weeks after mate so i'm worried a bit/ p.s .never run me bitch sunday. merle.24 ? Edited by pete73

Pete i have spoke to you before you no how to bring a dog on make um or break um if there keen let them have it you no my the way i bring mine on start them young but each to there own :thumbs:

what it is mush i went out sunday and dogs where getting dragged round fen with good dogs there going strong the hxxr me pups are 25tts the bitch is 24tts 9mths old morow there fit i take them down beach every day they run round for 30min easy there fast what i was going to do was wait till summer hares then go on oul way throw i knackered a pup last yr 11mths old slipped in with old bitch he smashed it mate slipped him a gen with her same a gen week after slipped him single handed first 1smashed it second 1 smashed it then as i was running to him a hare got up he got to it twist bend and it just jacked i was not well 4weeks after mate so i'm worried a bit

And this is the guy who offers to match anyone,,,:angel: ,,,sounds like you know what your doing ehy,,:whistling: .

what it is mush i went out sunday and dogs where getting dragged round fen with good dogs there going strong the hxxr me pups are 25tts the bitch is 24tts 9mths old morow there fit i take them down beach every day they run round for 30min easy there fast what i was going to do was wait till summer hares then go on oul way throw i knackered a pup last yr 11mths old slipped in with old bitch he smashed it mate slipped him a gen with her same a gen week after slipped him single handed first 1smashed it second 1 smashed it then as i was running to him a hare got up he got to it twist bend and it just jacked i was not well 4weeks after mate so i'm worried a bit

And this is the guy who offers to match anyone,,,:angel: ,,,sounds like you know what your doing ehy,,:whistling: .

i will run you pal or any one else or ar you just mouth on a laptop bring yr dogs se if it can bend one i got the bitch the money and permission so put yr money wher yr mouth is and run me i dont no what im doing so u sure to win

run me then i no u want like the rest of you

what it is mush i went out sunday and dogs where getting dragged round fen with good dogs there going strong the hxxr me pups are 25tts the bitch is 24tts 9mths old morow there fit i take them down beach every day they run round for 30min easy there fast what i was going to do was wait till summer hares then go on oul way throw i knackered a pup last yr 11mths old slipped in with old bitch he smashed it mate slipped him a gen with her same a gen week after slipped him single handed first 1smashed it second 1 smashed it then as i was running to him a hare got up he got to it twist bend and it just jacked i was not well 4weeks after mate so i'm worried a bit/ p.s .never run me bitch sunday. merle.24 ?

Some juks just ent got it chavey even if there really well bred its the way it goes if its a good animal it will do the job but i would run them in the day about march they be easyer to kill mush oh yea match that didycoy who playing his mouth

run me then i no u want like the rest of you

Like i said on another thread pm me your number and i will try to arrange a morning with my mate to excersice the dogs,, no, money,no bets,its not about money, just a 3 out of 3,, whatever the dog see it runs,, no matter how far they get up,, none of this looking for the wright hare crap,, or looking for stubbles or ploughs to slow em down,, pm, me your number.

what it is mush i went out sunday and dogs where getting dragged round fen with good dogs there going strong the hxxr me pups are 25tts the bitch is 24tts 9mths old morow there fit i take them down beach every day they run round for 30min easy there fast what i was going to do was wait till summer hares then go on oul way throw i knackered a pup last yr 11mths old slipped in with old bitch he smashed it mate slipped him a gen with her same a gen week after slipped him single handed first 1smashed it second 1 smashed it then as i was running to him a hare got up he got to it twist bend and it just jacked i was not well 4weeks after mate so i'm worried a bit/ p.s .never run me bitch sunday. merle.24 ?

Some juks just ent got it chavey even if there really well bred its the way it goes if its a good animal it will do the job but i would run them in the day about march they be easyer to kill mush oh yea match that didycoy who playing his mouth

gorgers the best dog eny one of them have got bet u eny money a trafler dropd it of and mouth has got it