Ratting contract

you must no guys who like ratting that are trustworthy , if not youll need to bash on and show face and barter your deal with farmer ,getthe plummer terrier club or jackrussel as thtas there ticket rats etc ahah theyll be plenty willing helpers i bet as long asits not digging big fox holes lol

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honestly Russ mate i wouldn't bother, its just not worth it in a big place, you will have casualties in some form. Pig and chicken farms the rats tend to be eating the animal feed and be pretty big an

hope you have a good day russ ,hope your ferrets win the war

Posted Images

id take a good few with you as you will lose some the problem being large hobs just wont be able to get into the long tails so you end up using smaller ferrets that tend to get battered or killed not allways but does happen ,have you thought about just using anything with a two stroke engine for a smoker small genny strimmer ,chainsaw ,i know from your posts your far from stupid but any 2 stroke engine will do with a hose and a bit of extra 2 stoke to make it smoke this will bring far better results ,failing that we allways use night vision and air rifles this never fails there maybe some one in your area thats using this type of kit and could help you out anyway good luck

from rats to cocks ! only on the thl :laugh:

think your best bet is to invite half the thl members down, we will slaughter them fair quick then have a quick sneaky word with old farmer giles throw him a bottle of whiskey n take your permission , ,

i heard you mention pics ofyour wife, they should just be put up anytime, :kiss:

you must no guys who like ratting that are trustworthy , if not youll need to bash on and show face and barter your deal with farmer ,getthe plummer terrier club or jackrussel as thtas there ticket rats etc ahah theyll be plenty willing helpers i bet as long asits not digging big fox holes lol

Whin, the farmer doesnt want anyone else going on there, like the plummer lot.. The only reason i am getting is because i am a good pal to a mate of his. Nobody gets on his land, so it can only be good. cheers pal. :thumbs::thumbs:

think your best bet is to invite half the thl members down, we will slaughter them fair quick then have a quick sneaky word with old farmer giles throw him a bottle of whiskey n take your permission , ,

i heard you mention pics ofyour wife, they should just be put up anytime, :kiss:

lol, did i? no to be fair, everyone has been genuine, apart form that woman "buttermilk"! And the imfo has been good...you want to see the wife, lol.

lol, did i? no to be fair, everyone has been genuine, apart form that woman "buttermilk"! And the imfo has been good...you want to see the wife, lol.

Its not Butermilk.... :no:

Its not Butermilk.... :no:

it is.