Please Help with info about .223 reloading costs?

• 3 weeks later...

The initial setup cost is about £150 if you go for the lee aniversery kit, set of dies and a cheap set of digital scales from ebay. This will give you the very basics of that you need, oh and a reloading manual of course.

then the cost varies on what you want to shoot, if your looking at expensive brass and head then you could be in the region of 60-70p a shot, this cost goes down the more times your reload the brass.

i use remmington brass, v max heads and n140, i think i worked out last time it was costing for the first batch of rounds 46p. alot better than the £1 a round in shops.

the most inportant thing twotwothree is to get same one to show you the ropes . its very easy to make a misstake and so easy for the misses or your children to lose your concentration , and allway,s check every thing before you seat the bullet head . i made a few mistakes when i started , iwas allways told to check every thing before you seat good advice that was for me , so i hope you dont mind me saying this to you .

hope all goes well . :thumbs: