forums tell them its a load of bollocks

I won't reply but well done lads and handy little bitch that is

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont have to kill them all mate,nothing rong with letting a few run for another day.do you catch and kill EVERYTHING you run like? just happy getting out and working the terriers

So you put that fox through that mental anguish and didn't fishish it off? Nice

One of the bonus's of digging is that we can lift our quarry and decide wether to let it run for another day or put it down. But looking at that second photo, is that your quarry? If that's the terri

Posted Images

Good post lads at least your out doing it, unlike the majority on here. Fair play for letting it run for another day! And you may understand why its best to keep a day out as a memory for yourself instead of sharing it on here! Good on you for letting it run :thumbs: .We got 6 of a possible 8 on sunday good day cracking pic's but like shite will i post on here! Lucky to get 6 decent replies for your time! Your better of on the lurcher section arguing about bull x vs collie cross there more interested in that shite! :thumbs:

dont have to kill them all mate,nothing rong with letting a few run for another day.do you catch and kill EVERYTHING you run like? just happy getting out and working the terriers :toast:

Good reply. :thumbs:

Even though its only legal to dig foxes as a form of pest controll on private estates, dont think the keeper would be happy if i said to him ow il let that one go for next year :doh: hed tell me to fuk off and get some other c**t in.

not an a keepered astete mate.....just some rough groung along side a powerplant

is just a good little patch we hunt and normaly get afew good days hunting on,these foxes wouldnt no what a pheasent looked like if you shot 1 at it they get all ther food from kfc and mc donnalds 2mins down road,we let it go becouse weve been doin well this year and we had the lurcher with us a new shed draw and kill it so had nothing to prove to ourselves so atleast we got afew more digs for next season :victory: to be honest i dont thinks theres anything wrong with that and as for the terrier she does take abit of punishment at times but is available most of the time mate

Just thought that if the terrier's as good as they say then I thought that it might deserve to be held with a bit of dignity for a photo, that's all. Obviuosly not.

As for scruffing terriers? We tend to take them out by the back legs.

ok well next time il tell him to hold her by her back legs then and not saying terriers best in world just that she doese her job,i think the young lad didnt want his face in the pic thats why hes holding her away from him,not worth ruin a decent thread over really :blink:

dont have to kill them all mate,nothing rong with letting a few run for another day.do you catch and kill EVERYTHING you run like? just happy getting out and working the terriers :toast:

Good reply. :thumbs:

Even though its only legal to dig foxes as a form of pest controll on private estates, dont think the keeper would be happy if i said to him ow il let that one go for next year :doh: hed tell me to fuk off and get some other c**t in.

not an a keepered astete mate.....just some rough groung along side a powerplant

I gatherd you wernt on private land mate, and we all no the score just not doing yourself any favours by saying it on an open forum thats watched by scum, anyway atb fela. :thumbs:

Just thought that if the terrier's as good as they say then I thought that it might deserve to be held with a bit of dignity for a photo, that's all. Obviuosly not.

:blink: next picture you put up lads remember to hold the terrier upsideown :laugh::laugh:

:blink: next picture you put up lads remember to hold the terrier upsideown :laugh::laugh:

So, what have we all learnt from this thread?....

1) Scruffing terriers for photos is bad

2) We shouldnt drop an educated fox because theyre vermin

Why the f**k we cant just say 'well done lad, cracking terrier' I dont know.

It's a forum, hence disscussion and debating one own personal veiws is what it's about.

Ok from now on I'll fit in with the crowd and say "nice pic, well done".

If you want to be man enough to boast about your digging then be man enough to take critisism.

And why would you hold a terrier upsidedown for a photo??? That would be silly.

It's a forum, hence disscussion and debating one own personal veiws is what it's about.

Ok from now on I'll fit in with the crowd and say "nice pic, well done".

If you want to be man enough to boast about your digging then be man enough to take critisism.

And why would you hold a terrier upsidedown for a photo??? That would be silly.

I agree, but surely you dont think scruffing terriers is wrong in anyway? Its common practice. Scruffing doesnt display the terrier very well in my opinion but I dont think it takes any of the terriers dignity away. Do they have dignity? From what I can see the terrier is quite happy being scruffed. Just doesnt show the dogs conformation very well, thats all. I personally wouldnt photgraph a terrier being scruffed but if thats how the lad wants to show it I dont see a prob. If I wanted to see a better pick of the dog I would just ask.

Your opinion and you put it across well, but Im surprised anyone would have a prob with scruffing taking away the terriers dignity.

:thumbs:

good result pal nice wee russell.It is an open forum pal so everyone can voice their opinion,glad yee are gettin some sport for the terriers .Its hard enough for us to get foxes to ground .We ran one aground last sunday thank god and had a handy dig to it.

It's quiet easy to wind some on here up and fun too.

Firstly it's great to see respect being shown to quarry, wether it's a quick kill or a release.

Secondly it's great to see a white terrier doing the biz and keeping her owner happy.

That's what it's all about.

I just think the picture could have shown the terrier better and the remark about keeping his coat clean was tounge in cheek.

No harm meant.