Horny whippet!!

I have a bit of a problem. I have a 13/14 month old whippet and have been told to take him out with an expirienced dog for him to learn. The problem is that all he wants to do is f**k any dog he sees, male or female. So he doesn't see the bunnies cos he's got other things on his mind. Is it something he'll grow out of or will I have to neuter him? If so will it spoil him as a working dog?

them first 3 sentences just made my night ,you cheered me up rightly :laugh:

Edited by scent

I have a bit of a problem. I have a 13/14 month old whippet and have been told to take him out with an expirienced dog for him to learn. The problem is that all he wants to do is f**k any dog he sees, male or female. So he doesn't see the bunnies cos he's got other things on his mind. Is it something he'll grow out of or will I have to neuter him? If so will it spoil him as a working dog?

Don't know what to advise you pal, but could you tell me what your feeding him on..........I'll send our lass to the petshop to get me some :tongue2:

Edited by sowhat

My whippet is not a youngster, but he has a thing about wet bitches, he will walk through fire to get to them when their coats are wet, but will not bother them any other time :blink:

Edited by Moll.

J had my whippet dog castrated, cause he was terrible for getting my bitches, at eight month old he had our spaniel n lurcher within 2 weeks of each other, didnt make any differance to him at all, he still mates with my bitches when they come in season or jumps on their back if they turn there back to him so don't bother getting your dog castrated, it won't work he's 5 now

hey mattyd looks like weve got mutual mate paddys a real pain he should be x rated hes sneaky with it makes you think hes your pal then locks on your leg, i blame bob he must be a bad influence. but seriously guys ive known loads of whippets horny sods including one who tried to rape the pet cat

This is me and Paddy...............

He's a horny chappie too!!

If it wasnt ma bitch he was after.........it was me! (He's invited back though ) :icon_redface::wub:

IMG_9065.jpg

hey mattyd looks like weve got mutual mate paddys a real pain he should be x rated hes sneaky with it makes you think hes your pal then locks on your leg, i blame bob he must be a bad influence. but seriously guys ive known loads of whippets horny sods including one who tried to rape the pet cat

OK OK OK i was trying to keep it secret ,,,,my paddy has shagged or had four play,,with 50% off scotland & probably had my wife,,, :laugh::laugh::laugh:

he,s at the bottom off pecking order dogs and humans,,,which is unasal,,,,( i just put it down to he like,s gettin it on ),,,but its only when folk pet him,,,as it sort off sends him in to a frenzy,,,,( so if anyone ever mets paddy,,,dont clap him as he see,s it as fourplay, somthing my wife says i have none off :laugh::laugh: )

I WOULDNT CHANGE PADDY FOR THE WORLD,,,EVERY DOG HAS ITS OWN CHARCTER,,,ALLTHOU I AM NOT KEEN ON HIS :laugh::laugh::laugh: )

HE,S NEVER TRYED IT ON WITH ME,,,,I MUST BE AN UGLY FECKER LOL