8mths old pup 3rd time out

bellem.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pup on the right was only 12 mth,dun both these early mornin,and shes great on them now at 18 mth,doin them since 9 mth, her mother on left nearly 9 , n still runs for fun

Where these killed in the summer pall looks to be a hot day

how ever can you tell that all you can see is the tarmac! yes the sun is shinning "inspector frost" but it does that some times in winter between 8am and 4. 30 pm.

this site is full of people crabbing peoples working dogs.

just read on and saw they were killed in augest :doh: why im not a policeman thank god. but people are always looking to trip people up.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well done lad, nice dog, hows it breed, height?

not bein funy pal but get good dogs in pen and they wil do the same 4 you

no dont know everything but i know how to do good by a dog, bring them on slowly and they will still be running at 10yrs old .... as someone else as said your dog do what you want ... just my opinion

Posted Images

Dont see what all the shit bout pup been too young if its fit to catch it fair play the only prob id hav wud be the pup might start yapping on it it happened to me but it didnt bother me cause i use em for fox with the terriers i had a dhxgh taki8ng fox at 8months is that too young he was still doin them at 8 years

he want yap mate he,s doing good and will cary on takeing him

Dont matter if they do yap as long as they kill

I can tell by your posts you give your dogs a fair bit of cosh which is good dogs should be run. But ...

1. thats a bit divy to start guarantee an 8 month old pup will be a good match dog because her mother was. most coursing pups are of or should be out of match dogs and not many are as good as there parents.

2. no coursing man would chose to have a dog that opens up on hares.

iv had two dogs that could take three out of three in dead of winter but had heaps more that started well but didnt make the grade.

your setting yourself for a fall keep making bets about young dogs even if yourv got money to burn. and yes iv coursed myself.

Dont see what all the shit bout pup been too young if its fit to catch it fair play the only prob id hav wud be the pup might start yapping on it it happened to me but it didnt bother me cause i use em for fox with the terriers i had a dhxgh taki8ng fox at 8months is that too young he was still doin them at 8 years

I can tell by your posts you give your dogs a fair bit of cosh which is good dogs should be run. But ...

1. thats a bit divy to start guarantee an 8 month old pup will be a good match dog because her mother was. most coursing pups are of or should be out of match dogs and not many are as good as there parents.

iv had two dogs that could take three out of three in dead of winter but had heaps more that started well but didnt make the grade.

your setting yourself for a fall keep making bets about young dogs even if yourv got money to burn. and yes iv coursed myself.

look fella i just happy with my dog and think he will be a good un and i wouldnt choose to have a dog that yaps but if he or she did i wouldnt care if they were of the grade

look fella i just happy with my dog and think he will be a good un and i wouldnt choose to have a dog that yaps but if he or she did i wouldnt care if they were of the grade

Dont need to get aggresive Im not having a dig and its good your happy with him. Its just I know how hard it is to end up with a lurcher that you are confident to run anyone with on a bet thats all.

dont talk bollox ... no matter how well bred the dog is it still shouldnt be put being a hare at 8 month , and imo you shouldnt have bred this dog as you clearly know feck all about working a dog proper

imo a hare on a lamp is often easier caught than a rabbit, dont think they should be lamped

hare on the lamp will still put on a good run for a avarage lamp dog under no means are they easy,ive seen many a hare get away on the lamp.my bitch has had plenty daytime hares 3 in 1 day in winter but has missed fair few on the lamp

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

It pisses me off when people say hares shouldnt be. Rann on the lamp. I catch what I catch for either people or the dogs to eat simple as that really so wether its rabbit hare or out else eddible then it. Will be ran im in it for the sport and the food. Not the glorification some coursing people seek by only doing day time hares. Its as simple as this lads. Its your dog do what you want with it catch what you want with it. If that meens lamping hares then so feck

like yr stile mush same gows here i run whot i want to run my dogs start lamp 8mths day time 12mths shit or bust

Dont need to get aggresive Im not having a dig and its good your happy with him. Its just I know how hard it is to end up with a lurcher that you are confident to run anyone with on a bet thats all.

well i dont cuz ive had a bitch winning matchs for the last 8 years and all i said was i think her pup will be the same end of :feck:

No mush, bruvva or whatever.....my dog is the best dog in the world, he is bred directly out of every big name dog you have ever read about and is black, in fact he is the blackest dog in the world and has been taking game every day and night since I took him off the tit ;)

No mush, bruvva or whatever.....my dog is the best dog in the world, he is bred directly out of every big name dog you have ever read about and is black, in fact he is the blackest dog in the world and has been taking game every day and night since I took him off the tit ;)

do u want to match mate best ov 3 no talking shit do u want to match with yr best blackest dog