aussie dogs vs african hogs

• 11 months later...

[bANNED TEXT] a video them african pigs are fast as fook see the beginning where the lion was charging one and the other boar ran from nowhere and smashed the lion. There what we call dogs

That clip is funnily enough not even from africa, it's from india and it's a leopard charging on some pigs (not warthogs) and then getting pole-axed.

Warthogs despite their big tusks aren't actually as dangerous as pigs, not as strong and those big tusks aren't even the ones they attack with, they're just whetstones to sharpen the killing lower tusks, and they also use them as a barricade when they back into burrows.

Warthogs however are a lot faster than pigs, that's why in africa they hunt them with boergreys rather than these big solid pig dog types. The bloom brothers' dogs had a bit of trouble catching them, plenty tough enough just not really quick enough. They'd be good sport for the bull x's of you UK guys IMO.

You can see the pigs at the end of the video are belting the dogs up worse than the warthogs and they're "just" aussie ferals. Ofcourse the cleanskin brahman stole the show, lol.

What a load of shite if you ask me i seen nothing appealing what so ever.. i did get a twinge in my pipe and if i was a youger chav with a bull X it would of been a full blown hard on and i might of even soiled my self..like i say not for me i have watched other stuff where they use hound's to close the quarry in and then slip a big dog to hold it while it is sticked or shot..that stuff remind's me of the stories i have heard over hear of lad's tieing fallow stag's in rut to the back of the car and letting load's of dog's of at it.. :blink:

that stuff remind's me of the stories i have heard over hear of lad's tieing fallow stag's in rut to the back of the car and letting load's of dog's of at it..

Don't see how mate, no animals were tied up here, all were wild and caught in the wild. Including the bulls. We have wild feral bulls in oz.