just bought a lurcher :) training tips ?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont even think about showing him land etc mate... lots of walking on the lead.. socialize him with other dogs in the park... Get him interested in a favourite toy, be it a ball, a sock... use it with

the advice you have been givin is all spot on,the only thing i would ad is just let it be pup

and so you did ,well if its been said twice then it must be good advice

Posted Images

:thumbs:

Hi guys bought a 5 month old lurher ( whippet x bull x greyhound ) would like tips and any dvds or books you can sudgest that will help me ?

thanks

p.s here a pic of my pup :)

nice pup mate should make a graet dog only live down the road from you if you want a night out with me later on when the pup is a bit older to bring it on anyway hope all goes well for you just let it be a pup for now no pressure on it atb

chris

and so you did ,well if its been said twice then it must be good advice :icon_redface:

• Like 1

the advice you have been givin is all spot on,the only thing i would ad is just let it be pup :thumbs:

i already said that :tongue2:

so what mate.... If someone wants to put in there imput then so be it... And what you had "already " said, wasnt rocket science, was it.

the advice you have been givin is all spot on,the only thing i would ad is just let it be pup :thumbs:

so what mate.... If someone wants to put in there imput then so be it... And what you had "already " said, wasnt rocket science, was it.

i was having a laugh u cock :doh:

sorry if i offended you rocky :laugh:

Guest hairybush

fanny, you werent..

fanny, you werent..

good first post :thumbs:

:laugh:

fanny, you werent..

Guest hairybush

fanny, you werent..

thank you.. Like yourself and many more, i have been around for a long time.. :tongue2:

;)

fanny, you werent..

thank you.. Like yourself and many more, i have been around for a long time.. :tongue2:

;)

Edited by rocky1