nice 4 half month old dog pup for sale will be a smashing rabbit dog but will be to small for what i want,new to the game and brought him under the wrong info (my fault).

17 tts now brindle in colour,dew clawed and fully jabed up....

open to fair offers on him..or to the point a working mans price......no messers as im not

nice 4 half month old dog pup for sale will be a smashing rabbit dog but will be to small for what i want,new to the game and brought him under the wrong info (my fault).

open to fair offers on him..or to the point a working mans price......no messers as im not

07938560826 am interested dood call me on this number cheers pal!!!!

just pm you with my number mate

just pm you with my number mate