hi all had enough raging game in so am selling my saluki greyhound 1st cross 14 month old not had anything yet just been leting him watch very keen also for sale is rapid 7 with divers bottle and gauge in test also big bottle out of test mk1 locater and 2 terrier collers night vision scope only used twice still got paperwork with ir lamp on top and weaver rails and cut out rail to fit rapid maybe a black pat diging dog 6 year old not to sure what hapening with her yet prices will be on later when sorted out what else am selling pms only thank you

hi all had enough raging game in so am selling my saluki greyhound 1st cross 14 month old not had anything yet just been leting him watch very keen also for sale is rapid 7 with divers bottle and gauge in test also big bottle out of test mk1 locater and 2 terrier collers night vision scope only used twice still got paperwork with ir lamp on top and weaver rails and cut out rail to fit rapid maybe a black pat diging dog 6 year old not to sure what hapening with her yet prices will be on later when sorted out what else am selling pms only thank you

send me your number mine is 07586830011 thanks will buy all no messing

u where just sellin dogs on here a few days ago now u trying to buy a bunch...u look like a dog dealer lad. :no: Benji sell him f*ck all.

your a fecking joke.ive got some pigeons here for yer :wallbash:

WHATS THE NIGHT SCOPE AND HOW MUCH???

• 4 weeks later...

you still got the saluki x grey bud and how much