DAFT FUCKERS

well went for a lamp bout a week ago for the first time since the ice n snow f**k off well walkin along a footpath when next min chopper was on us as you do we just carryed on walking bout 25mins later still on us headed to the road when we seen few cop cars as we got closer to the road we seen 3 coppers running up field toward us (stop there) boots full of shit lol neways walked to the road when we got there at road side was 6 cop cars 12 coppers n the choppers was still above :icon_eek: ..what you doing lads we have had report you guys are badgers digging. me i just laffed. when i said what with to lurchers with no shovle no mate we were rabbiting to you lads turned up in your big yellow bird. well then they tryed to get us done for traspassing witch i laffed agen i said we are on footpath then to make it more funny one copper turned round and said to me take your smile of your face you guys have just wasted 1000pounds worth of chopper fuel witch i c**t help but laff even more well at the end of it all it was one big wast of time for all them and it fuked our night up it just make me laff why do they need that many of then just for a report of badger digging n when there no its not true they try to say we are doing somet els rong????

just one thing pal .. public footpaths are closed 20 mins after dusk .. so you got lucky the old bill could have nicked you !! unless you were on permission :thumbs:

well it was past dusk mate they dint say note bout they are closed. thats the first time ive heard this are you sure this is true??

20 mins before dawn and 20 mins after dusk . no such thing as a public footpath !! :thumbs:

• Like 1

well went for a lamp bout a week ago for the first time since the ice n snow f**k off well walkin along a footpath when next min chopper was on us as you do we just carryed on walking bout 25mins later still on us headed to the road when we seen few cop cars as we got closer to the road we seen 3 coppers running up field toward us (stop there) boots full of shit lol neways walked to the road when we got there at road side was 6 cop cars 12 coppers n the choppers was still above :icon_eek: ..what you doing lads we have had report you guys are badgers digging. me i just laffed. when i said what with to lurchers with no shovle no mate we were rabbiting to you lads turned up in your big yellow bird. well then they tryed to get us done for traspassing witch i laffed agen i said we are on footpath then to make it more funny one copper turned round and said to me take your smile of your face you guys have just wasted 1000pounds worth of chopper fuel witch i c**t help but laff even more well at the end of it all it was one big wast of time for all them and it fuked our night up it just make me laff why do they need that many of then just for a report of badger digging n when there no its not true they try to say we are doing somet els rong????

just one thing pal .. public footpaths are closed 20 mins after dusk .. so you got lucky the old bill could have nicked you !! unless you were on permission :thumbs:

well it was past dusk mate they dint say note bout they are closed. thats the first time ive heard this are you sure this is true??

20 mins before dawn and 20 mins after dusk . no such thing as a public footpath !! :thumbs:

Can you give a link to that specific law that makes using a public footpath/right of way illegal in the dark please :thumbs:

Can you give a link to that specific law that makes using a public footpath/right of way illegal in the dark please :thumbs:

find it yourself mate i cant be arsed take it from me mate its right :thumbs: england anyway ..dont know about scotland!!

find it yourself mate i cant be arsed take it from me mate its right :thumbs: england anyway ..dont know about scotland!!

The point is I can't find it and as ever I won't just believe something typed on a forum by some random person and to be fair it sounds like bollocks you provide no proof just that we should accept your word :blink:

The point is I can't find it and as ever I won't just believe something typed on a forum by some random person and to be fair it sounds like bollocks you provide no proof just that we should accept your word :blink:

have to keep looking then mate,at least its given you food for thought to do the research eh :thumbs:

Guest tinkerbell123

I BET 99% OF THE CONSTABULERY DONT KNOW THAT IS CORRECT AS WELL......as most dont know much anyway,lol

have to keep looking then mate,at least its given you food for thought to do the research eh :thumbs:

on the ramblers association website they have a list of law regarding footpaths they make no mention that you must not be on one in the dark and you would think that would be an important point so I shall walk where I please and the if I get took to court for being on a public right of way in the dark I will know it weren't just bollocks midst I don't believe that day will ever come :thumbs:

it would be good to fine out if it is true or not true. i carnt find note on the internet bout it not being a footpath 20mins after dusk??

iv been caught on footpaths regular over the years,easy route for escape usually :D and never been questioned about it,as said old bill prob dont know about it for sure

to be honest i cant find any ref to it !! think it may have something to do with local bylaws , access .night poaching ect .. laws do change .grey area .. anyway if you think its bollox just carry on ....good luck :thumbs:

to be honest i cant find any ref to it !! think it may have something to do with local bylaws , access .night poaching ect .. laws do change .grey area .. anyway if you think its bollox just carry on ....good luck :thumbs:

its total bollocks

Closing a public path

Paths can only be closed if it can be shown that the public no longer need the right of way. The authority has to take into account how much the public use the route and how a closure would affect the land and the right of way crosses.

If the authority decides that they want to close a route, a public notice must be published in a local paper and also placed at both ends of the path for a minimum of 28 days to notify the public that they can object to the closure.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A2379594

Copied and pasted from the net

You can use rights of way free of charge at all times of the day and night.

There is a charge for those who wish to temporarily close or divert a public right of way. Please contact the PROW officers for further information.

Footpath waymark Footpaths. for use on foot only ... is available for the public to use at any time of day or night and on every day of the year.